Happiness is:

Mikey P

Administrator
Giving an estimate for a $5300 tile/stone job that she huums and haaws over and over and I'll have to discuss this with Mr Pfitleson and call you tomorrow and yet she calls two hours later and say go for it!!!!

:)

R

Ramon Allones

santa cruz fairy tails buy the book at Barns and Noble near you soon

EL Guapo

Ramon

Besa mi Culo, Puto

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Seeing the Bears get destroyed by........... I guess just about any team

especially the PACKERS!

G

mikey ive seen that you really like to toot your own horn if its real come here to central new york its been 5 to 25 below for the past week and we have alreay gotten 98 inches of snow really no work here maybe 1 or 2 jobs aweek come here for a bout one year and you will get rid of tha prima donna.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey dude, you chose to live there, not me.

I bet when you get through the ice ages back there and you book a sweet job like this you'll be tooting your own horn too.

I'm sorry you're depressed.

I would be too,.

How many square feet? What type of stone are you cleaning? How long is the job gonna take you? I am trying to figure out if I need to raise my prices. I did 800 square feet at a dollar a foot. Took me 4 hours to clean and seal. I thought that was awesome.

Mikey P

Administrator
kitchen counter tops 4 x 4 tiles, clean and color seal
900 ft of green slate, clean and clear seal
2 bath rooms, floors counters and shower walls clean and clear seal.
two other small tile floor areas clean and clear seal.

and toss in a wood kitchen floor for free

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
RCTPKS said:
Seeing the Bears get destroyed by........... I guess just about any team

Seeing Brett Favre leave the Packers! :mrgreen:

Sorry I know that was low!
:twisted:
Not really, I'm kind of glad they let him go. Saved a ton of cap space and got rid of an aging out of shape qb. He did a ton for the team but it's time to move on.

Al

I am a little ashamed of it but i get really happy when a hurricane is in the gulf of mexico!

I know how you feel, I find sometimes I giggle when water pipes burst. :oops:

G

Got to pay for that over priced box truck some how.(real classy ,talking about finances with the flock DA).My respect for you just went out of the basement window.

Mikey P

Administrator
Kevin you been a great big hard on since the day you've joined this board.

Finances?

I can find you thousands of posts here where others talk about a job they just got and you decide it's not ok for me to?

Why is that, because it's winter and some are (you maybe) slow?

Well if I'm to play it that safe in your and camposmans' eyes, why dont I just shut down the board between Jan and April so I dont ever hurt some tender feelings.

Get a grip ya pussy.

G

You think this is a problem for me? you are an idiot! the point was, all the impressionable people on this board and for some reason they listen to what "you" say,and you gloating over a big paying job while alot of them are really slow is pathetic,and if you cant handle straight talk,then you girly, are the pussy.Now have a good rest of the day

PS-Chavez,do you habla :?:

Mikey P

Administrator
Everybody is slow this time of year there Cooper Jr., why do you think I'm so happy about that job?

You belong on *** where the feelings are phony and the sky is purple.

G

Mikey P said:
Everybody is slow this time of year there Cooper Jr., why do you think I'm so happy about that job?

You belong on ® where the feelings are phony and the sky is purple.

You are just confirmlng my point that "you" cant handle it "softie",now get back to posting some useless girl talk about a guy name Joe,Tre,Cooper,or anybody who has hurt your feelings :D

ascrubabove

Got a call from a Lawyer's office yesterday, Hot water heater pipe broke the night befor, asked him if he needed an estimate, he said not if I could get it done now, told him I would be there in an hour, when I showed up he said he wanted all his carpets cleaned also!!!! Mega SWEET :lol:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Peace, health and most of all balance. I'm working on it hard. Seems you have to go through a lot of fighting, illness and instability to attain it though....

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom