Happy Tears- Thermalwave

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I made the decision to remove my Thermalwave (2005 or 6?) and piece it out first to friends here if they are interested. I am selling the old GMC 3500 Savana to my buddy.
This is very hard for me to do emotionally. It is part of my family. It is just too ugly now, and cannot take the risk of depending on it for "one more season"
3 hour meters later, not sure how many hours. At least 15K probably a lot more. Van leaves rust chunks in driveways now....

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If you're as busy as I am, a backup will be needed again. Do you plan on getting another setup?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
If you're as busy as I am, a backup will be needed again. Do you plan on getting another setup?
Absolutley. Having the Trinity Odyssey, good vacuums is a backup for now. I could also pull off a repair without much worry on the schedule this time of year. A day or two wont make much impact.

I will be going with another direct drive, as I venture into hardwood and granite, room will be key factor. My Hydramaster CDS 4.8 is all the power I need as I am residential.

Commercial work will be mostly VLM as I grow. I have proven to myself this is very effective. My wastewater is clear..... Its all in the vacuum.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I just got the "perfect" new idea. Now Im gonna put the Thermalwave in my shop, and make a custom TM. Engine, blower, water pump. Im not even gonna worry about the heat, as this part of TACT is becoming less needed in my act. Gonna make me a TM classic with a 5M blower, I may have to break out the wicked front grill and shine it up.....

In the meantime I will get a new van.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2891.jpeg

So close, just need to yank the machine and waste tank, and Im out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom