Happy Thanksgiving

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Happy Thanksgiving you bunch of Turkeys (and 1 pig). Enjoy this time off with your families
IMG_6880.JPG

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you also Billy...rest up..take care of yourself and enjoy the time off with your family....

Reactions: BLewis

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
It's doing well, they have me on 4 weeks light duty (another words can't lift more than 2-3 lbs with the left arm). Also, this goober stepped on a toothpick while barefooted and after 2 trips to urgent care they couldn't find the broken off piece. 9 days later this past Monday the infection finally pushed the 1 inch piece out. So I'm definitely feeling better all around and can't wait till I'm back to full status!

Attachments

• IMG_6861.JPG
    IMG_6861.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 113

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yeap hurt like a bitch and no one believed me! My wife thought I was just whining...
This is what I really wanted to do to her when I woke her up to show her
Had the same thing happen to me many years ago. My wife lost a needle in the carpet and didn't tell me. I walk by and snap it off into the ball of my foot. Initially I thought I just poked it deeply. Nope. It would try to heal and then the tip would poke and cause pain.

I finally we to minor med hoping they could dig it out. He couldn't, He was worried it might just push it further in. I had to have surgery, in a hospital. It took 2 minutes for him to make a small cut and the tip fell right out.

Sometimes I can still feel it on the ball of my foot. Not pain but a strange numb feeling. :redface:

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
It's doing well, they have me on 4 weeks light duty (another words can't lift more than 2-3 lbs with the left arm). Also, this goober stepped on a toothpick while barefooted and after 2 trips to urgent care they couldn't find the broken off piece. 9 days later this past Monday the infection finally pushed the 1 inch piece out. So I'm definitely feeling better all around and can't wait till I'm back to full status!

I know just how you felt. Was running the dog around the house once and felt a piercing pain in my foot.
Could not see anything besides a little piercing of the skin.
Couldn't walk on the heel of my foot for weeks. Yup family thought I was crazy..
and just like you one day my foot shit out an entire toothpick.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Here's when it started to rear its ugly self and I have a video (that I didn't even realize I took) but it's a little "R" rated lol

Attachments

• IMG_6848.JPG
    IMG_6848.JPG
    611.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Reactions: Nomad74

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Here ya go. I figured out how to trim it so you don't see me in my underwear at 4:30 in the morning going to wake my wife up to tell her "I told you so!"

Back
Top Bottom