Hardwood Floor Cleaners...

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Ive only do once so far..only a vacant living room about 200 sf. I used my 175, red pad and squeaky clean. Then i applied refinisher. I learned this through truaman videos.... I charged a dollor per foot in this case. Turned out real nice. Probably lasted 3 months...

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
A wider, more professional model of the Lindhaus hard surface machine. Great on wood floors but demand currently out-pacing supply. Various brushes allow it to be used on a variety of floors. Well under $3,000.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Dirt dragon machine with basic coatings squeaky or IFT and basic coating top coat.

$1.50 sq st to clean and top coat. $1.00 to just clean.

Matt B

Name
Matt Briseno
Square scrub. 3m prep pad. 1 coat sealer , 1 coat finish. Pioneer-Eclipse chemicals. 1.50 foot

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Square scrub. 3m prep pad. 1 coat sealer , 1 coat finish. Pioneer-Eclipse chemicals. 1.50 foot
Square scrub is pricey...was able to use the one that has that in front with scrubber behind it..that was fast stripping job..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But the thread ONLY said .....................CLEANING not refinishing

Name
Swani
I really like the Lindhaus and Hydro-force line of wood care products. You can do Hardwood or Engineered Hardwood. The Lindhaus eliminates over wetting and is dry almost immediately. This is huge when working with engineered hardwood. @Scott W recommended this setup to me last year and I haven't looked back since I bought it. Great tool for making money!

Reactions: J Scott W
Name
Swani
20180425_105307.jpg

I have the LW30 that I bought used.

Reactions: DAT and J Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom