Harvard chemical did it again!!!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I did another pig infested astroturf and I got the best follow up I’ve ever received. I’ve tried every chemistry known to us for farm animal biohazard cleanup and finally found the right treat and rinse

Treated with 8.5ph liquid carpet cleaner spiked with milban 123 and rinsed with skunk out.

After over a dozens attempts to HWE with enzymes, oxidizers, sodium chlorite flakes in treatment and rinse, acid rinse, it all gave results not worth celebrating.

Thanks Harvard!

A16D617A-F2D7-446B-B281-76299C938085.jpeg

Name
Nate W.
Skunk out is a killer product.. Just don’t try to soak a rug at the recommended dilution.. I had to air out my shop for days.. And the great grand kids of the rug will be smelling it..

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Bio-8 spiked with Saigercide
You’ll always be a dilbert
Does Bio-8 have bacteria killing capabilities? Because that "raw odor" she normally smelled afterward is from bacteria growing from whatever junk needed to be killed

I'm assuming Bio-8 is enzyme related which is BS. Enzymes in carpet cleaning treatments is false advertising. I've been let down multiple time, even with Harvard products on their promises of what their special little enzymes do. I always hear, "the more time you leave it on the soil, it multiplies by eating the bacteria:oldrolleyes:"
Fookin Lame. The soap salesmen don't get the callbacks . WE DO! All Bio-8 is made of is washing soda, powdered peroxide when hit with hot water, and a strong citrus powder for SMELL ONLY. There's no magical enzyme activity going on. Washing soda is great for carpet cleaning.

You act like we've never used a product like Bio-8. That's only a copy of all the other crap that copies TEEMMFFFF

I wouldn't use this product on my astroturf jobs, But my favorite powder is Citrus High Ph by All-Care Distributors. For the main reason it's ingredients aren't just a copy of all the other like SoapDaddy. That name is lame

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I did another pig infested astroturf and I got the best follow up I’ve ever received. I’ve tried every chemistry known to us for farm animal biohazard cleanup and finally found the right treat and rinse

Treated with 8.5ph liquid carpet cleaner spiked with milban 123 and rinsed with skunk out.

After over a dozens attempts to HWE with enzymes, oxidizers, sodium chlorite flakes in treatment and rinse, acid rinse, it all gave results not worth celebrating.

Thanks Harvard!

View attachment 125474
Tell em, to get stuff mooved and you'll be there Jan 13th hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I would have tried using clorox either as a prespray or as a rinse.
You can get scented too.
Seems like astroturf can handle it being plastic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom