Has anyone ever cleaned the entrances at a Walmart?

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Can you show us the exact products you recommend on Step 2 with a link? Specific bonnet, and encap detergent?

Hi Matt,
OK here's a rundown on a couple of products that could help you nail down the second step.

Encap-Clean DS2 would be an excellent choice. It's loaded with encap polymer. And it cuts through heavy soil exceptionally well. http://www.excellent-supply.com//Re...tion-Carpet-Cleaning-Products-Encap_p_58.html A few other manufacturers also have some good encap offerings.

Encap-HydrOx is a hydrogen peroxide encap detergent with a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide. It also has a very acidic base (pH is 3.5 in concentrate). It does a terrific job of knocking down a wide range of discoloring conditions. I've seen it tackle brownish wicking situations extremely well. http://www.excellent-supply.com//Re...tion-Carpet-Cleaning-Products-Encap_p_63.html

MicroBeast bonnets are the bomb for commercial glue down carpet. They have sufficient scrubbing ability. And the microfiber fabric pulls up large amounts of soil. They also rinse out fairly easily. http://www.excellent-supply.com//MicroBeast-19-inch-Microfiber-Scrub-Bonnet_p_904.html

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Heavy traffic will be an ongoing reality. You removed perhaps 1000 days of it already.

Now you can encap the current few days of traffic with outstanding results, that will starkly impede the recurring soiling.

Lee is correct. You moved a mountain already. You took out a ton of soil with the first step. With the second step you can bring the carpet together and "polish it off" so to speak. A good follow-up encap cleaning using very low moisture can really help to pull it all together. It gives the carpet a nice visual pop. The overall results can be pretty dramatic.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Matt....I would've definitely come and helped you with the job. And hour and a half drive is nothing to me and I usually only sleep about 3 hours a night anyway as I've still not adjusted to a normal sleep/work schedule yet...:errf: But in the future....if you need help with something and or want to try out some of our stuff...call me!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hi Matt,
OK here's a rundown on a couple of products that could help you nail down the second step.

Encap-Clean DS2 would be an excellent choice. It's loaded with encap polymer. And it cuts through heavy soil exceptionally well. http://www.excellent-supply.com//Re...tion-Carpet-Cleaning-Products-Encap_p_58.html A few other manufacturers also have some good encap offerings.

Encap-HydrOx is a hydrogen peroxide encap detergent with a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide. It also has a very acidic base (pH is 3.5 in concentrate). It does a terrific job of knocking down a wide range of discoloring conditions. I've seen it tackle brownish wicking situations extremely well. http://www.excellent-supply.com//Re...tion-Carpet-Cleaning-Products-Encap_p_63.html

MicroBeast bonnets are the bomb for commercial glue down carpet. They have sufficient scrubbing ability. And the microfiber fabric pulls up large amounts of soil. They also rinse out fairly easily. http://www.excellent-supply.com//MicroBeast-19-inch-Microfiber-Scrub-Bonnet_p_904.html
I already have some of those bonnets. So If I get a call to come back to freshen it up, I'll order some of that Encap-Hydrox from you

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
OK - and please feel free to give us a call too. I or any of our folks here can help answer questions you may have.That's what we're here for.

When it comes to commercial carpet, we've got OCCD!

eat-sleep-breathe-occd-2014.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Matt, just to chime in here, I would suggest the DS2 or Punch to whallop the tracked-in stuff. Hydrox is outstanding for cleaning up smells, peepee (that's so Rico can inderstand), drink spills and food stains, but is not as strong an emulsifier as the other two.
They also leave a dose of protectant behind, which helps on your next go 'round.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
In Australia we have a certain brand of ammonia protein spotter called "Sensation". its a bit infamous locallu.

Its rather strong at 4% and has nearly 10% Butyl solvebts.

I love it hammered carpets. Commercials, rental olefins its great.
Like Mikey suggests, hit these with ammonia bombs first up.

Shit i have even dusolved some flex in it to move.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
In Australia we have a certain brand of ammonia protein spotter called "Sensation". its a bit infamous locallu.

Its rather strong at 4% and has nearly 10% Butyl solvebts.

I love it hammered carpets. Commercials, rental olefins its great.
Like Mikey suggests, hit these with ammonia bombs first up.

Shit i have even dusolved some flex in it to move.
I might go back and spray ammonia everywhere and tell them I won't rinse it out until I get payed.:hopeless:

Today is 30days, and I might get a check, but the chances are slim. That stupid giant corporation is probably on a 90day pay schedule

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Took me almost 60 days to get paid for a 10pm $165 Cinemark job.

After we billed them it wasn't submitted so we resent it.

They replied we don't pay work orders we need to be invoiced!

image.jpeg

I sent them this!

Last edited:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Our invoices are 30 days net... After 30 days additional handling fee of - whatever 10 % of the invoice will be added monthly.
I sometimes write on an invoice - save 10$ if mailed within 10 days.
I hate waiting to be paid.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD and SamIam

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Ps theatre carpet is the worst.
We did a lot of movie theatre tile cleaning in Ventura. All that butter flavored oil goo all over the back where they prepare the popcorn and cokes... pretty nasty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom