Has anyone ever polished a matte finished

John G

Great, I KNEW you could do it!
But then you are my hero, so how could I question it....LOL
Did you push the glide back and forth or oscillate it?

Oh yeah did you count the times back and forth?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ya Bawb is still kicking and guess what. Bawb just found out that using the transmission for power transfer applications is the industry wide preferred method to power just about anything that needs to be powered from a truck engine.LOL That was common knowledge for as far back as I can remember in the 70s
Sorry Bawb don't mean to make fun of you but hey I think you still got enough spit left in you to take it.

Last edited:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
to answer the question....

i dont believe you can....that porcelain flooring is hard as nails....looks like it could get tore up....but i have seen it in some high traffic areas and still look new

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
PTO's might be good for a dumptruck...or even a fire engine pump......
but for sustained 10 or 12 hour operation such as in carpet cleaning.....
not so good....
as the torque converter and trans won't last as long as a direct drive set-up...
an' when you start breakin' those parts....it'll take more than yor piggy bank
to fix it!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Just the one of you and Dolly the sheep Mardie.

Did you know that my mothers name is Willy. Sure feels funny calling a grown man by my mothers name. Guess maybe you got the (Boy Named Sue) syndrome and that is why you are just one mean son of a beoch and that is why I like you.

J/K I know you are just a soft hearted pussy.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Plastic with a super weak motor vs cast iron with a powerful motor, humm?

Horsepoop John - you got no idea what you're talking about. I've owned my Polishmaster for 12 years and not a problem. Ever. It lived through 3 years at the detail shop , and all the random uses I've marched it through. Did you know you can clean up fussy furniture with those cotton bonnets? And besides being a tough piece of equipment, I can have 4 Polishmasters for the price of 1 "step son". Nice try though.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Did you know that my mothers name is Willy.
That's OK Mardie. Quite acceptable in today's society/

Sure feels funny calling a grown man by my mothers name. Guess maybe you got the (Boy Named Sue) syndrome and that is why you are just one mean son of a beoch and that is why I like you.

J/K I know you are just a soft hearted pussy.

Reasonable_Cat-336x283_zpsd92a362e.jpg

m_your_uncle_not_your_mother_cards-r1ac0ab509f7b44739fb9b58ec06b2dd2_xvuat_8byvr_512_zps0d0cbdd1.jpg

Last edited:

John G

So you got the other one WHOOPEE, so what is your problem?
Buy two more and shutup!

John G

Ted bought a old Trinity and put the Beast weights on it, the dealership loves it BUT, "I" would have been happier if we started with 1500 grit and them moved up to polishing.
[video=youtube;_8a7Wevu90Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8a7Wevu90Q&feature=c4-overview&list=UUcii7MhWMujUCyA9YMexLPQ[/video]

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Looks like a defective handle. It's straight. Sorry John, you don't have any credibility any more. After the last debacle, right or wrong, you lost a lot of good faith that took years to build up. What a shame.

Last edited:

millbiller01

I purchased one of John's machines, have yet to have any problems with it, runs great and even makes me a little $. I have a lot of faith in a few of the people I deal with in business, and John is one of the few people I actually like speaking with. I was not involved in the matter you speak of Mr. Willy, nor do I care to hear anymore about it, it/John were kicked around here plenty. If some people want to hold the past against someone, that is your right, but as for me me I'll stick with John and support him, and yes I am biased, I consider him my friend. But like/dislike aside he may be able to help a couple of people here put a little money in their pocket, with his hard surface machine, some may want to check into it. You do not even have to speak with John, people can contact Innovative Surface Solutions @ 1-760-738-4537, and see if it may be something that may help their business.

Curtis

Back
Top Bottom