help me pick a tool

Beeks

Name
J.R.
i have been passing on shower jobs for some idiotic reason, mainly because i don't have the tool to do it properly with. That ends today, lost another carpet, upholstery and shower job because i told him i couldn't do shower at the moment. So im gonna get something along the lines of one of these two tools, i currently have a mytee tile spinner for normal ceramic tile in the home, but not a fan of having to bring another tool in for the edges/corners, but either way.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scrubber-Wa...758414?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d4495

or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carpet-Clea...725?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483880e93d

if you have a better recommendation please feel free to throw me a link!

Reactions: SamIam

hogjowl

Idiot™
I currently own both tools you listed. The Mytee counter top spinner is a POS. Mine quit spinning after two uses. The other one is a great edging tool, but you will eventually grow tired of having to get down on your knees to use it, if you use it on floor tile. For wall tile, it may be great.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I currently own both tools you listed. The Mytee counter top spinner is a POS. Mine quit spinning after two uses. The other one is a great edging tool, but you will eventually grow tired of having to get down on your knees to use it, if you use it on floor tile. For wall tile, it may be great.

my mytee tile spinner stopped working too, took it in, and it was just some debris stuck in heads, that will make it stop spinning

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I do what you do on showers just say no. But I feel I might have to reconsider.

I was saying no, but I started pricing them high. If they are willing to pay me, I'll do it. I just had a lady give me $250 for a travertine shower. She was frustrated with the soap build up and hard water on the glass. Molly Maid couldn't fix it. Took me 1.5 hours. Only fired up the TM to rinse off the Magic Al's soap scum remover from the travertine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom