Helping out the competition....

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Got a call from a local cleaner we are friendly with. His truck is down and had several big jobs lined up for the rest of the week. Asked if he could rent our truck or have us come do the jobs with him.

We started a new guy this week so sent him and our lead tech out to do the jobs scheduled for today. John (@MR CLEAN ) took our back up truck to work with the guy today. He's going to have the truck on his own tomorrow.

He was blown away by our sapphire clear head upholstery tool and the Saiger 1 sauce. @Mark Saiger can be expecting an order from him!!!

It's nice to be able to help out others. You never know when you'll need the favor returned.

Anyone else ever do this?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Got a call from a local cleaner we are friendly with. His truck is down and had several big jobs lined up for the rest of the week. Asked if he could rent our truck or have us come do the jobs with him.

We started a new guy this week so sent him and our lead tech out to do the jobs scheduled for today. John (@MR CLEAN ) took our back up truck to work with the guy today. He's going to have the truck on his own tomorrow.

He was blown away by our sapphire clear head upholstery tool and the Saiger 1 sauce. @Mark Saiger can be expecting an order from him!!!

It's nice to be able to help out others. You never know when you'll need the favor returned.

Anyone else ever do this?
Never. Fookem! :twisted:

:lol:

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
i have bailed out lots of guys over the years. None were there for me when I needed it. One guy still owes me $300 from bailing him out.

Reactions: steve_64

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I work with a few local cleaners that I have helped out and they have also helped me out when needed.

EdCleaning

Name
Ed Nurse
What goes around comes around. There are a lot of people who need their carpets cleaned, so I don't see it as losing potential customers when I help out a competitor. As others said, it's more creating a relationship with someone that you can call when your van or truck breaks down.

Reactions: Mikey P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yes you were-to make me create shiny concrete shitters.....
20161014_144123.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The business owner was inquiring about doing the whole warehouse. It's about 170,000 square feet. I have no idea how to go about getting to a reasonable deal that works for both of us. I certainly can't do the 150 for each bathroom as I doubt that would work for the business. But i would like it. Hmmmm

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I am always willing to help and it always comes back to me. I have trained new guys, got them on some decent chemistry, advised them on future purchases, subbed from them when they are on vacation, etc. I have guys bringing me rugs that they can't or don't want to clean, I split jobs that are too big for them handle and I always leave their customers alone. For example, I am doing a rug delivery this afternoon. $350.00. The lady is moving and needs her wall to wall cleaned. I have referred her back to the original company that referred me. He has referred several jobs to me over the last couple of months that were out of his preffered service area. I will refer any jobs to him that are closer to him as well. What goes around, comes around.

Reactions: Pioneer Floorcare

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ya'll are some interesting folks. I guess I just see things differently...lol I guess I always do.

I see business as war. Its a take no prisoners endeavor too. I'm not about to make friends with the enemy. In fact I'm going to study him and break him down where he is weak.

Is there plenty of business out there for everyone? Maybe but I'm fookin greedy. I want my fair share and theirs too. :icon_twisted:

So I'm an evil greedy bastard. So whut!

I yam whut I yam. :biggrin:

Reactions: Nate The Great

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ya'll are some interesting folks. I guess I just see things differently...lol I guess I always do.

I see business as war. Its a take no prisoners endeavor too. I'm not about to make friends with the enemy. In fact I'm going to study him and break him down where he is weak.

Is there plenty of business out there for everyone? Maybe but I'm fookin greedy. I want my fair share and theirs too. :icon_twisted:

So I'm an evil greedy bastard. So whut!

I yam whut I yam. :biggrin:

Is your last name really Richard Cranium and not Richard Chavez? What do you do when you don't have enough equipment? I'd probably tell you to go have solitary sex......:razz:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
And by the way..... Jimmy's watching you. He'll wait for the right moment and hut you like a pig. Destroy you and your business just because he can.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Is your last name really Richard Cranium and not Richard Chavez? What do you do when you don't have enough equipment? I'd probably tell you to go have solitary sex......:razz:
We have 6 TM's, most just sit around waiting for a WDR loss. We always have plenty of equipment, several hundred airmovers. I have friends...don't need to make any more. :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom