Helping out the competition....

Name
Nate W.
People would always question my pops about being a IICRC instructor and why are you training your competition?!? He's reply was always the same... If you teach them right, it raises the bar for the whole industry.... And we don't have competition.... :winky:

We rent equipment from other companies my pops has helped out... There's more than enough business to go around for everyone...

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
The business owner was inquiring about doing the whole warehouse. It's about 170,000 square feet. I have no idea how to go about getting to a reasonable deal that works for both of us. I certainly can't do the 150 for each bathroom as I doubt that would work for the business. But i would like it. Hmmmm
I would rent a large auto scrubber to do it. I have done it with a spinner and an auto scrubber. The auto scrubber is a lot easier and less hassle. Scrubber and suck in one place and cleanup is easier. If the space is completely empty rent the biggest auto scrubber you can find and make a quick work. It will also say to the customer I have stuff you can't afford, even if you can't either.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
20161015_182741.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
:eekk:Justin freaking beiber Chavez? Now I'm worried about your sexual orientation :headscratch::icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I hope you learned your lesson when you found out the Preparation H wasn't an ORAL medication.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have helped other local cleaners.

Had one a couple years ago that I ran around and did jobs with him for 3 days....(That was actually a fun 3 days :) )

I didn't expect anything....

Did it for free, had him keep the money knowing he needed an income and he also had a blower repair to pay for...

I still help others lending out other equipment and giving them supplies when in need....

I am just thankful I have not needed to call on someone else....but I am also lucky to have family in the business...and we take care of each other if something major were to take place....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom