here you go Studebaker..

Name
Lee Stockwell
Cu thanks for posting. While no one expects all the bug to be worked out yet, what did you think of the new floating shoe head? Was it a step in the right direction?

I have 2 Bentley wands, so I'm not a hater if bugs can be worked out. I love the wands now.

As far as pissing matches go, I can beat you younger guys since I've been prescribed Lasix.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Cu thanks for posting. While no one expects all the bug to be worked out yet, what did you think of the new floating shoe head? Was it a step in the right direction?

I have 2 Bentley wands, so I'm not a hater if bugs can be worked out. I love the wands now.

As far as pissing matches go, I can beat you younger guys since I've been prescribed Lasix.

The flex star is very well made and planned out . Yes there are a lot of parts to it . But to get it to preform as well as it does and to run as smooth as it does it needed these parts. I'm sure Mytee could have taken short cuts to make a floating head, but they didn't . I was impressed with the cleaning results and water recovery, when I had to send it back I kinda wish ,I had said I lost it. Everyone I talked to at the ice show about it where very impressed with it. ..I'm doing one of the same jobs with a zipper wand this week it will be interesting to see the results . And which I would use again

Reactions: dgardner
D

Deleted member 51539

What a bunch of Fooktards...

HydraMaster Owns the patent for a swivel shoe... they bought it from Munson...

Let's see if they (HM) defend it like Drieaz did the Studebaker...

or will they Fook the Cuff Links from Bristor...

or the Glides from Harris...

or...

Mytee is the Cum pot of our industry... when you get outbid by a *** newbie thank them...

no Morals, only profit...

Name
Lee Stockwell
What a bunch of Fooktards...

HydraMaster Owns the patent for a swivel shoe... they bought it from Munson...

Let's see if they (HM) defend it like Drieaz did the Studebaker...

or will they Fook the Cuff Links from Bristor...

or the Glides from Harris...

or...

Mytee is the Cum pot of our industry... when you get outbid by a *** newbie thank them...

no Morals, only profit...
So charming. I'm surprised anyone still does business with you sir.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
The flex star is very well made and planned out . Yes there are a lot of parts to it . But to get it to preform as well as it does and to run as smooth as it does it needed these parts. I'm sure Mytee could have taken short cuts to make a floating head, but they didn't . I was impressed with the cleaning results and water recovery, when I had to send it back I kinda wish ,I had said I lost it. Everyone I talked to at the ice show about it where very impressed with it. ..I'm doing one of the same jobs with a zipper wand this week it will be interesting to see the results . And which I would use again

Let us know how the two extraction heads compare.

What do you think of the fingertip variable speed control ?

I like the ability to vary the speed.

Larry

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Your right Jim the flex star head is not in stores just yet. I had it for a few weeks , and used it on cgd and reg pile carpet.
The pad driver head is available now. I don't think you,ll see the flex star at MF . I don't see the point of talking about here if its gonna start a pissing contest. But if I get to MF I'd he happy to talk to you about it.

No pissing contest intended.....it is what it is....but if you make it to MF..I would like to look it over.........

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
I'm Rick James
Larry and CU.. what experience have you had with the chrome peeling off the TREX? I have heard different accounts of this happen and the word is mytee didn't prime it so the chrome started to peel.. have you guys had that happen?

I have heard how great the trex is at cleaning, but I can't take equipment into the customers house that looks like crap because of peeling chrome.

Mikey P

Administrator
Larry and CU.. what experience have you had with the chrome peeling off the TREX? I have heard different accounts of this happen and the word is mytee didn't prime it so the chrome started to peel.. have you guys had that happen?

I have heard how great the trex is at cleaning, but I can't take equipment into the customers house that looks like crap because of peeling chrome.

Lol... Did they hire Foster as a consultant?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

I wonder if they shouldn't just apply a bedliner type material towards the bottom that contacts most the moisture.

Chrome looks good when clean but could be a bitch to maintain.

Name
I'm Rick James
I wonder if they shouldn't just apply a bedliner type material towards the bottom that contacts most the moisture.

Chrome looks good when clean but could be a bitch to maintain.

The chrome makes the TREX look badass.. but if its gonna start peeling in 6 months or so, i'd be pissed. Sucks too cause I was probably gonna buy one.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It was just a bad batch...from what I understand the updated ones are being primed and the chrome plating will stay on..................longer...............

its not going to matter....unless you are planning to take some Windex to that machine every other day.....if it is pealing or not...that chrome is going to look like crap in no time......

It was hard keeping the RX clean and good looking....and it was power coated black............

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sucks too cause I was probably gonna buy one.
:eekk:

I wouldn't let the Chrome peeling keep you from buying a unit. The chrome is just cosmetic.

Are you coming to MF10? No?

Shoot I was probably going to buy you a drink.... and uhh steak dinner.... and umm.... a brand new car. A corvette!

Yea that's it I was probably going to buy you a brand new corvette. Too bad now.:p

:winky:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I would not want that chrome...as good as it looks new- as bad as its GOING to look in a short time.

I, once again ask all manufacturers to please stop trying to make our tools and machines cute with the stupid powdercoat and chrome and other topical junk! NONE Of that holds up good!

Give us clean stainless steel and aluminium!

Or give us polished stainless steel or polished aluminium and copper that we can purdy up when needed with a buffer...

Make our equipment industrial looking and industrial strength.

Last edited:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

I haven't heard of any problems with the chrome on the TRex.

I do have several years of experience on the chrome fittings that Mytee provided with their wands.

They have showed no signs of any chrome coming off,

and I have abused many of them myself.

Larry

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I haven't heard on any problems with the chrome on the TRex.

I do have several years of experience on the chrome fittings that Mytee provided with their wands.

They have showed no signs of any chrome coming off,

and I have abused many of them myself.

Larry

there is about 3 guys on the other board that are saying that the chrome is coming off on there machines.........

Name
I'm Rick James
:eekk:

I wouldn't let the Chrome peeling keep you from buying a unit. The chrome is just cosmetic.

Are you coming to MF10? No?

Shoot I was probably going to buy you a drink.... and uhh steak dinner.... and umm.... a brand new car. A corvette!

Yea that's it I was probably going to buy you a brand new corvette. Too bad now.:p

:winky:

Nah, to much stuff keeping me here, but I will catch the next one.. you guys REALLY need to have one in the seattle area.

Can't let the peeling chrome slide.. if I am charging $9.99 a room I need something that looks good. :icon_cool:

Mikey P

Administrator
"industrial strength."

comes at an Industrial Price..

When a company sets it's price to be the lowest of the low, short cuts will be made.

Cheap switches, cheap thin brass, cheap painting/plating, cheap hand cut jets, insufficient RnD etc etc..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nah, to much stuff keeping me here, but I will catch the next one.. you guys REALLY need to have one in the seattle area.

Can't let the peeling chrome slide.. if I am charging $9.99 a room I need something that looks good. :icon_cool:
I agree. I was giving you shit.

If it was a problem its probably not any longer. If you truly wanted one just ask your distributor and see if what is expected as far as warranty. Psst get it in writing...just in case. Seriously your clients don't care what it looks like. Get it if you want it but I wouldn't buy it for its looks.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
No pissing contest intended.....it is what it is....but if you make it to MF..I would like to look it over.........
Sorry Jim. I didn't mean you would start a pissing contest. I don't think that's what your about

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom