here you go Studebaker..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Who ever it is, is pretty sharp.........and a little unbalanced too. Joe hows it going old buddy old pal? :p

He said he was/is a SM legacy franchise. The guys knows some shit but damn that foo is one foul mouthed angry muther f******!

Oops! :winky:

:lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
no, the guy is real, Wayne something or other. He's been booted off the other two boards already.

Obviously very unstable.

He flipped is bristor in the SStool creative writing contest but I'll give him another chance or two.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The guy knows some shit and most of the time adds a lot to the thread.

He just needs to stay off the board until he comes down from the blunt high. :winky:

hogjowl

Idiot™
You know, if you'd proof read your posts before hitting the button, much of the intended meaning would actually come across.

And stop using acronyms that half of us don't understand. Like OSH.

This is not a sorority, sister.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I don't know who's Marty directing the above at, but I'm with him.

This is not a sorority ,sister!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Mytee made an RX knock off years ago. I bought one used for $200 It lasted about 7 months before it blew up. However, the head they had on it was kind of like the new one but only had 5 heads. It fits perfectly on the RX20 and I use it instead of the cone shaped 3 jets, small vac slot abomination HM puts on their RX20 now.

Name
I'm Rick James
Mytee made an RX knock off years ago. I bought one used for $200 It lasted about 7 months before it blew up. However, the head they had on it was kind of like the new one but only had 5 heads. It fits perfectly on the RX20 and I use it instead of the cone shaped 3 jets, small vac slot abomination HM puts on their RX20 now.

Virtually everything is knock off of one thing or another.. it all comes down to WHO makes it better. I feel competition will keep prices real and quality up. There is nothing wrong if mytee keeps making their product better. When I first started my business, it wasn't as good as it is now.. just needed some time to perfect the product.

Reactions: Larry Cobb

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Virtually everything is knock off of one thing or another.. it all comes down to WHO makes it better. I feel competition will keep prices real and quality up. There is nothing wrong if Mytee keeps making their product better. When I first started my business, it wasn't as good as it is now.. just needed some time to perfect the product.

I agree. Nearly every manufacturer has used ideas from previous products.

It's all about improving the quality of the products we use in our trade . . .

and providing them them at an efficient value.

Larry

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I agree. Nearly every manufacturer has used ideas from previous products.

It's all about improving the quality of the products we use in our trade . . .

and providing them them at an efficient value.

Larry

We would all be driving model T Fords if it were not for other people making improvements on other peoples ideas and products.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The mytee trex is a good machine. Very aggressive on residential, so you have to be very careful with seams(maybe the seams in texas are to weak for the trex) and transitions as it is not as forgiving as the 360 or hoss.

When running normal with no adverse conditions the trex cleaned like mad and has ( there was no testing done just stating my opinion) the best recovery of any rotary that I have used.

Another advantage it has is the speed control and if you try one, you should play around with the speed control on different setting and scenarios.

On our test model, we had some chrome chiping off of the gear case only, no where else.

Would like to see an updated trex with the metal tube and the new head, should be a good machine.

Last edited:
Name
I'm Rick James
It does seem that Mytee is really working on perfecting this machines.. lots of positive things being improved. Glad they took care of the chrome peeling issues.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Let me add one more thing, customer perception of the trex while we had it was very good. Customers were pretty impressed as I imagine are with most rotarys.

I think when the little wrinkles are ironed out this machine will be a keeper.

I also respect and appreciate when a manufacturer is continually improving he product with user in mind. Continually. adding more versiatillity to a unit even when some don't think it is necessary, adds value and shows ongoing support to a product that might of been good and can get better.

Last edited:

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
For once i wish a product/tool would come out and be completely tested in the field and the bugs worked out before its pawned off on the industry. I am so tired of beta testing at my expense. Have a rotovac 360 Nice to use its cool and everyone thinks it great but to be honest we have used it around four times in about 18 months, otherwise sits in the corner of the truck. Main problem is that its not really that efficient. I still need to break out a wand and then there is the potential for damage to the carpet, like do i really want to send a tech out to clean carpets with it. also has anyone really gotten any confimation from mills on these rotary machines voiding carpet warranties. I have gotten more use out of the nice extension cord that came with it for our back pack vacuum lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom