Hey Clark Lancaster

Greenie

Build it, and they will come.

A stainless steel 200' hose reel cost twice as much as a steel one, but they sell well in Australia, you just have to show em why it's better.

All it takes is one or two Phil experiences and I recognize we need better solutions than the status quo.

ps: Alum, squeegee are the best....Smarty Marty. :lol:

randy

Name
Randy
philgainey said:
Leslie,

The cheap ass gray paint on those OP machines start flaking off within a year.

Did on mine.

Phil

I had that problem on a couple of Clark's machines, but he has changed the paint now and it is way better. You will not find a better guy to do business with. He is a great guy that builds & stands behind great machines.

G

I hardly ever use the OP anymore since I grew up and got a TM.

Wouldn't be worth the trouble sending it back.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll be Clarking a dentist office tomorrow that I've Cimexed twice be fore. Actually that last time we cleaned it we HWE'd and it wicked a bit so we had to go back and Pad it to get er right.
They were pissed cause I charged them more for the HWE and it didn't go as smooth as shampooing.

OP time.

randy

Name
Randy
Mikey P said:
I'll be Clarking a dentist office tomorrow that I've Cimexed twice before. Actually that last time we cleaned it we HWE'd and it wicked a bit so we had to go back and Pad it to get er right.
They were pissed cause I charged them more for the HWE and it didn't go as smooth as shampooing.

OP time.

Who are you and what have you done with Mikey ? Kidnapping is a federal crime, a capital crime in fact that can carry the death penalty.
You should just cut your losses and Release It him now.

He better be safely tied up Patty Hearst Style in a closet somewhere or you will be in a federal penitentiary by connections.

randy

Name
Randy
philgainey said:
I hardly ever use the OP anymore since I grew up and got a TM.

Wouldn't be worth the trouble sending it back.

LOL , that brings backmemoriess. When I was at the 4 year mark I said stuff like that all the time.

Keep your OP unit, in a few years even a 4 year old cleaner will " grow up" as you call it and realize that a truckmount doesn't cover all bases. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom