hit a gold mine today

Mikey P

Administrator
We were cleaning at some apartments today where pretty much all of Santa Cruz's middle eastern population reside.
For the most part hey all work night shifts for local tech companies doing phone support.

The original job was two bed rooms and an area rug that had some currie diarrhea stains. I cleaned the rug out on the walkway and before you know it I had 18 out of 19 renters dragging their rugs out side for us to hack out.

eat your heart out Hyde!

IMG_0708.JPG

IMG_0709.JPG

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I think someone is taking the mickey out of you. shiteatinggrin

For such a peace loving group, they certainly have a lot of security cameras.

As referred to above, I don't think many of those shown are prayer rugs.

C.O.B. hey Marty, blow me shiteatinggrin

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
That is very funny! :lol:

Total bullsh$it but very funny non-the-less... !gotcha!

hahaha

good one

ps. The long hair dude in the white sneakers looks like Serif Ozen. Do you see the resemblance?

de9982.jpg

IMG_0708.JPG

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Mikey P said:
I cleaned the rug out on the walkway and before you know it I had 18 out of 19 renters dragging their rugs out side for us to hack out.

So, your saying there was one smart one in the bunch?

Mikey P

Administrator
$2.00 per square with a minimum of $30 per rug.

I can now take the rest of the year off to work on my rug rack in my single car garage

rhyde

Name
rhyde
LOL, this is a rug event in sanfran

Oddly, as I was looking at this post the postal guy delivered a rug sent to me by A rug dealer named Ryen Staffel, Ryen owns owns the silver/grey GMC van in the photos

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Jeez you've got a Hyde Randy.

Now you've stuffed it up for everyone. !!!!!

Good ole Barry was going to pay my airfare over & help Mikey install Crusty's mobile tower in his garage.

I'm miffed. :p

PS::: So Is that a Rug Doctors pad with all the disabled signs, the guy in the background with a walking frame, and the medical sign near the coke machine. ??

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey...This kind of thing is why nobody believes me when I tell them the Shakes work...Damn you...Damn you indeed. :|

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Brian R said:
Mikey...This kind of thing is why nobody believes me when I tell them the Shakes work...Damn you...Damn you indeed. :|

I'll back you on the shakes. I know at least 5 friends of mine that are on the stuff and dropping #'s like nothing. good stuff cost a little too much $$. None the less it works. keep slinging pouches Brian!

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
no sh.., the rug chick had to have tossed a meal if or when she sees this. I really chuckled at your photos Mike, I'll tell your buddy Carlos about it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rstrick said:
Brian R said:

I'll back you on the shakes. I know at least 5 friends of mine that are on the stuff and dropping #'s like nothing. good stuff cost a little too much $$. None the less it works. keep slinging pouches Brian!

$49 per month....If you're not paying for breakfast...You're saving money.

I'm saving money by replacing breakfast and lunch for $99 per month...Food would easily triple that eating out and in.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Capri Motel San Francisco. http://www.sfmotelcapri.com/

The Marina District’s Capri Hotel is turned into a souk (market) that resembles Marrakech this week for the annual rug and textile show that draws dealers, collectors and decorators from around the World.

If you love oriental rugs, textiles and tribal arts, this week marks the third annual gathering of dealers of Oriental rugs and textiles in San Francisco from around the World. The dealers take over San Francisco’s Capri Motel in the Marina District and turn it into a souk (market) that resembles Marrakech and sell their wares to collectors, decorators, and people interested in acquiring historic and artistic textiles. http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=165929

IMG_4013.jpg

614.jpg

613.jpg

IMG_4017.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom