Holiday Sewer Backups Part 2

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Christmas Day, out monitoring water damages and sewer damages with my dad. Had a great Christmas day with family. Sat down to call it a day and watch tv at 7:30 pm; phone rings. Christmas eve sewer damage backing up again and now all my equipment is in 2 inches of sewer. Breakers tripped at least. Was out til 1 am doing clean up, new equipment and trying to find someone who could help the couple from the city. 7 am the day after christmas, another septic back up. With 5 hours of sleep, head out to that one. Also had 2 other floods in play. Was also suppose to clean an entire house carpets the day after christmas except homeowners where running late to leave. Today (Sunday) it is up to yesterdays septic backup, clean the large house carpets, monitor other 2 large water losses and try and get everything into Xactimate. Oh, and my van needs a good cleaning (not to mention plow myself out from the mounds of snow that came in)

And I was worried that it could be a bit slower this winter.

Mark Saiger

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Same here. Had another sewer back up come in for yesterday. I originally went out to assess it on Monday. Sat for 6 days, again a lot of contents, and we were rippin out the walls, and powerwashing the place down. I just got in, we have another flood, but its fresh water this time.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Finished the dry down on the job yesterday (Monday 12-28) and the clients just called. Sewer Back up #3. I told them to call the Mayor to come look since the city crew won't get out and fix the problem properly. Maybe if she takes a look and smell, she will get the ball rolling!

My bill is getting extremely high and I am not going out a 3rd time for free either. It's not pay for 2 and get 1 free. They also better hurry up and call so I can do the clean up, or it is entering into after hours charges again.

Mark Saiger

Name
Nate W.

If it makes you feel any better, you know they'll Sh!t when they get your bill. :lol:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Sometime’s he’s corny, sometimes he’s nutty he could be green or greenish brown. If you eat fiber on Christmas Eve he is sure to come around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom