Holy Crap! Rent a Center...

Chris A

Name
Chris
Guy from a Rent-a-Center store just called me about cleaning 5-6 sets (sofa+LS) of upholstery a week. The going rate.......$35 bucks a set. Jesus...

Name
Nate W.
Chris Adkins said:
Guy from a Rent-a-Center store just called me about cleaning 5-6 sets (sofa+LS) of upholstery a week. The going rate.......$35 bucks a set. Jesus...

Dave Gill's from Florida would love it. :lol:

Chris A

Name
Chris
the worst part is, I asked if the furniture would be on the loading dock, and the guy says, "uh, usually they just run their hoses through the store." I'd have to hack them out with a stair tool to even make half of what I normally make on uph.

Name
Nate W.
Chris Adkins said:
the worst part is, I asked if the furniture would be on the loading dock, and the guy says, "uh, usually they just run their hoses through the store." I'd have to hack them out with a stair tool to even make half of what I normally make on uph.

I told my mom I was going to do that on the flat sections. After removing her size 6 from my a$$, I just used my Hydrokinetic. Lesson; Some things are better left on the BB's. :lol:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Chris Adkins":505m66ae]the worst part is, I asked if the furniture would be on the loading dock, and the guy says, "uh, usually they just run their hoses through the store." I'd have to hack them out with a stair tool to even make half of what I normally make on uph.

I told my mom I was going to do that on the flat sections. After removing her size 6 from my a$$, I just used my Hydrokinetic. Lesson; Some things are better left on the BB's. :lol:[/quote:505m66ae]

I only have to answer to my wife...

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I bet they are Rat F’n Nasty too. Junior use to work there and was telling me that the furniture comes back with loads of roaches.

Chris A

Name
Chris
ACE said:
Junior use to work there and was telling me that the furniture comes back with loads of roaches.

I guess they probably figure that's the TIP.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
did a sectional and ottoman for one the 2 weeks ago. Was nasty, microfiber, lots of spills on it. charged 200 bucks and 35 for the ottoman. just hoping I get paid!! :shock:

Crazymcnick

Yeah Rent-A-Center is a scam their prices are outta this world you can rent for PS3 for like 30 dollars a month until its paid off which was (1900.00)... that was just a few months after it came out though. still their prices are insanely outrageous.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Bob Savage said:
Chris,

Well, you told him you weren't interested in doing that job, didn't you?

yeah, the guy was pretty understanding about me not being able to touch their price, but a little disappointed because of our good rep. on upholstery, I told them if I could be of any help, to let me know. Their price is more or less set by the corporate office, apparently.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i have a local buddy who did all r-a-c in town and thru volume he was doing around 8 grand a month just off r-a-c. he likes doing the r-a-c better than doing apartments.

Mike Draper

tell them you'll do it and then dont show. When they call you back say " now you know how it feels to have your time wasted while losing the business money".

Name
Nate W.
Mike Draper said:
tell them you'll do it and then dont show. When they call you back say " now you know how it feels to have your time wasted while losing the business money".

Damn Mike, your harsh. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom