Home Pro By Design - brought to you by Interlink!

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
For the record, I love the people at my Interlink store in Omaha. Best people in the world. Of course, their out of things all the time now because corporate is in charge of order placement now - and their inventory system is FUBAR.

Imagine my frustration, and the frustration of the involved employees, when I can't get what I want at my local store, but corporate is spending God only knows how much money to roll out a damn MLM scam. Google Home Pro By Design and you can see what the geniuses on Confluence Ave are up to now.

So, lets recap. You're losing managers left and right (see George Cazares), your chief rival is absolutely opening up a can of whoop-ass on you, your inventory system is a mess, your corporate management team has been shuffled yet again, your independent affiliates are restless, your suppliers are not happy, the cleaners who used to be your main focus are very unhappy - and you pick now to try to become the next Mary Kay! Un-fricken-believable!

Hello? Is this Jon Don? Why yes, you can help me!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
It all started with BP Direct... They've been downhill ever since. Thank goodness that the independent interlink dealers are still independent. If it weren't for them a lot of guys (and gals...) would be screwed.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
When did they lose George. To my knowledge he is running the Interlink up around Seattle.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
It seems like every dealer is keeping a low inventory recently. Just have to adjust to ordering farther ahead. Of course, the advantage to having a local supplier is so you don't have to stock a lot of inventory...

George has left the Seattle area Interlink Supply, but they have other good folks there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom