HOSE WRAPPING TO STAIRS ETC.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I went to wal-mart and bought some "Twist N' Grip" to use to secure my TM hoses to the top of stairs.

Basically they are wires surrounded by a foam covering.
They are about 18 inches in length.

You just position your hoses and feed the Twist N' Grip thru the bannister or railing and twist it to prevent the hose from slipping.

I believe they are located next to the bungee cords.

They come two in a pack for about $5.

Carry them in a house around your neck to save time while dragging hoses.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Little late jImmY just had to spend19 bucks at jon-Don for a hose hanger.

Golden Boy

Greenie

those hose hooks suck, Heacock has a perfect hose hanger, check it out on heacocks.com

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Take a tube and insert over old hook when rubber is gone,also add a lot more velcro to make it configure any size hose...

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Thanks for the tip Jimmy. These things look like they have alot of uses. They come in different sizes as well.

Gonna go to walmart tonight after heroes. :lol:

Albert

Greenie

Someone oughtta make a SuperStrap from velcro that has two buckles and two loops, this way you can use it as a stair strap, or use it as a hose coil holder for hanging in the van. I'd pay $20 for a good one.

Greenie

Shrink it all you want, but it's still very limited, also stands a chance of damaging Mrs. Pifeltons antique banister, and it doesn't work with 2.5" hose, or when you would like to wrap both the vac hose and sol. hose up the stairs.

John Watson

Jeff, my hook wrap fits my 2inch and solution line just fine. Don't use it though it might scratch. How many Super suckers use the 2 1/2 in to the house and up the stairs??? What % use 2 1/2 anyways, I still see lots with all 1 1/2 lit alone 2 in.

Just being a buttwad!!!

PS Helen uses the Velcro hose carrier strap for securing hoses on banisters. No scratchy by cracky

-JB-

Name
JB
I just realized that I spelled Mrs. Pifeltons name wrong on one of my other posts, man she is gonna be pissed if she see's it.

G

I have both..

sometimes my hose hook is in the bottom of the bucket and I'm too lazy to get it.. or I misplace it.. (that does happen)..

I have the light blue ones jimmy.. they work good.

They have many uses...
You're catching on mountainsheep man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom