Hoses while wanding

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I don't wand. I use rx. I start from farthest point. Usually start in middle of room. I'm backwards and find it easier to pull hose. When I'm at the end of the room I kick the hoses to the edge and work my way out to the door into the hall and other rooms.

So with a wand I take it you start at the end of a room?. Then how do you manage the hoses, are you always pushing them back?.

Albert

Mikey P

Administrator
It's a fine dance that will take you a few months to learn.

If you would like I can arrange for a IICRC accredited course in hpse managment for WF.

Or just come over the hill for a day and watch my size 14's in action...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
get one of these from Greenie and shove the hoses out of your way

101_2021.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I do
I rx into the room and cut in and edge with the wand and sometimes I will dry stroke it on the way out.....

Makes it eaiser to groom and looks much nicer..

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
How about a regular cc iicrc. I need to get it just for the badge. Or maybe I can just buy it on ebay :lol:

Jim, I have one of those. Thing is with the low flow I get I don't really get an overspray. As far as the cord, I pretty much got it down. It was the wand hoses that I asked.

Albert

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I try to do as much of the room as possible with out moving the hose and then work my way out

I use the rx as little as possible due to what Jim mentioned, it is just to time consuming for me, in with rx, out with rx then repeat the process with the wand/hand tool to clean where the rx won't go or visa/versa

do the chem dry guys have a wand for cleaning stairs and corners with that new cleaning system

but there is some situations where the rx works great but not all jobs for me

Becker

Name
Becker
It is so easy anymore I don't even think about it.

Either with the RX or Wand.

Monday I have a huge church room to clean I'll RX it. I coil all my hoses just inside the door. Then start cleaning working my way to the other end. Then pull all my hoses out the door and clean the entry.

I can get this place done nearly an hour faster than working the other way like in the past.

Pays nearly $200 per hour. This church has been good to me.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I use a 4" stand up wand to cut corners with rx. You only loose a few inches with the rx. Goes fairly fast and if you want you can get in areas where a bigger wand won't fit (in between bed and nightstand, ect). If I had to wand the whole thing afterwards I don't think I'd do it. JMO.

Albert

G

Wanding and RX follow the same hose procedures.
It all comes with time and experience.

And you can RX to the wall. . and if there is NO filtration soiling.. you're cool.
esp if you prevac..

Lets face it ... how much soil is there in a corner.. that isn't dust?

Hit is with your hose.. crevice tool and move.
If there is filtration soiling.. totally different.

The majority of all soils lie in traffic and living lanes and areas.

G

Better than have someone that kicks it to get it out of the way John. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom