Hot Knife & Shatter.

Mikey P

Administrator
Got a gallon of each to try out.

Who has used either and what do you think?

Got the latest version of Hel Gel too. Not suppose to separate.
I sure wish Steve would package it in a hip pock friendly container like CTI.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I used the Hot Knife it worked pretty good. I cleaned a nasty video store (hadn't been cleaned in 3-4 years) Looked good when I left. Looked even better the next day. Same thing on a rat nasty rental I did. Looks better & better as it dries (& didn't look bad at all wet).

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I have pics of the video store... I'll get 'em on disk & upload em in a day or 3...

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I have a sample of Hot Knife....haven't tried it yet.

Got the new Hel-Gel also. Still have to finish the old one first.

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
I just ordered a couple of gallons of each. Should have it and try it next week.

The Preacher

i've been pleased with the 16oz sample of Hot Knife i got from STeve, i guess owning a CC BBS gets you the hooker to go along with the "free" hotel room!!! LOL

Jim England

Hot knife

We tested it before we started selling it. Tested in rental apartments, as well as a couple restaurants, I guarantee Hot knife will out clean any other encap cleaner out there, with the best crystallizing performance of any. It is a new design chemistry and the latest advancement in encap cleaning products.

BTW we sell all vacaway products at a 10 percent discount. Try some you won't be sorry.

Jim England
smart-cleaning-solutions.com

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Word on the street Jim is that your customer service is lacking.

Jim England

Hot Knife

What street is that Jimmy? I haven't received any complaints that I am aware of. If there are any, I encourage them to please contact me so I can make it right, or you can email me with your information.

Jim England

Jim England

Hot Knife

Ya Danny, I'm afraid Ken HarAss is going to have to go, he just can't seem to get his head out of his HarAss. If you don't order again, I will get it right out to you. Thanks

Jim England

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
DSC01179.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
I received a half-gallon of Hot Knife to sample. I have used it on a couple of nasty residential and commercial jobs and I think it cleans just as well, if not better, than Crystal Dry, and without the cough. However, I have not been able to test it on greasy carpet yet. If it performs well on that, as it advertises it will, then it will truly be the best encap. product I have ever used.

I'll know by Friday.

I didn't receive samples of the new Hel-Gel, or the Shatter product.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Marty, how did SpinVac rate in all your encap testings?

thanx --- Derek.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've never tried SpinVac. Lord knows ... with everybody in the world having an "encap" product these days, surely I can't have tried them all.

I must already have the "new" Hel-Gel because the bottle I've had for some time now doesn't separate. Hel-Gel is the best gum remover on the market in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom