HOTEL ROOMS HOW MUCH

Name
Ron lippold
FIRST REAL POST THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO. WHAT DO YOU GUYS AND GALS GET FOR HOTEL ROOMS AND MATTRESSES.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Hotel or motel? Figure prices based on time. Generally, you can make better money in the common areas than in the rooms. I'd say $9-18 per room & $10-25 for the mattresses.... Hotels generally are cheap. I'd say you could make some serious $ at $.12-.18 psf for the hallways. Find out what their budget is & try to work within it. Sometimes the #s just don't work for either of you...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"WHAT DO YOU GUYS AND GALS GET FOR HOTEL ROOMS"

In general?

Not enough.

Jeremy's in the ball park of what you can expect them to pay.

I see it's your first year in biz.

Go get some and keep the wheels turning.
Don't listen to the highrollers who would tell you to stay home if your not making $150+ an hour gross

BTW, welcome
and that little button on the left of your keyboard that says "Caps Lock"?
Mash it down once.

I GET SKEERT WHEN PEOPLE YELL AT ME

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ron can you tell us your last name ?
Its nice when new people put their first and last name on their profiles.

Becker

Name
Becker
Only luck I've had at doing them was for smaller mom and papa type places.

I had one place reject my bid and asked if I would take 12.00 per room if they gave me 12 at a time.

WOW... a whole $144.00. Something told me to say no and walk.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Are they getting cleaned all at the same time or a few at a time?.

Listen to Larry, try and get the gig. Give me a month and I will do them at Jeremy's price. Jeremy has got a great point. Ask what they're budget is. I've lost a few commercial jobs because I did not ask. My price was fine I think but the intervals and areas that I bid for ended up being too much for them. I could have worked out something a bit more reasonable by doing less areas and still keep a good appearance level.

Albert

steve g

Name
steve garrett
motel/hotels are not the sort of business you should waster your time with, when I worked for rainbow about 10 yrs ago, we had trouble getting any more than $7 a room in most cases, thought we where doing good at 10/room, by the time you drag hoses, put up with them not having the rooms ready in line with each other and going back to hit the ones you couldn't get into, its a loosing battle, I know they will say oh yeah everythimg will be ready but thats never happened to me. in the end you wear out your equipment and work for nothing and the next guy who comes along and offers to do it for .50 less a room gets the gig.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom