house call pro or service monster

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
What's your next plan after you transition out?

I’m focusing on Fiber ProTector. That was set up as my business from the get go And I’m retaining it. He will be buying me out of my portion of Burdick’s Cleaning.

I have some consulting opportunities and may pursue some of them if the FPA thing isn’t enough to sustain me. In addition I have been approached by companies/vendors that told me there is a place for me with them if want it. But if I do put all my focus in to FPA It certainly can take off ans I won’t have to consider other options. And many of those require relocation which I don’t want to do for my kids sake.

I love being an entrepreneur and that is where I want to be. But this transition is challenging and may require me to follow a different path for a bit until things Stabilitze ans to provide what I need for my kids.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My area is too small for FPA. Nobody wanted to even talk to me. Thank god for my 15:1 protector. All is not lost.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I love being an entrepreneur and that is where I want to be. But this transition is challenging and may require me to follow a different path for a bit until things Stabilitze ans to provide what I need for my kids.
Wish you the best of luck Meg. You have been a great help and support to my re-launch.
I am sure you will be successful!

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom