House Call Pro

EDS

Name
Ed
Met with a mentor of sorts today and he showed my House Call Pro. He has a multi truck operation. Just looked at there website and it is free for one user???? Is this the best kept secret or am I just an idiot????

EDS

Name
Ed
Ok for those that have used or are using... feedback...

It will be like 70 a month and I don't think I have the mail option...do you?

EDS

Name
Ed
We have many igloo's. Coverage is even good during the seal hunt...

EDS

Name
Ed
Looks good will be upgrading. Service area has good cell reception...

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
I've been using HCP for alittle over a year now. I love it. Easy to use, syncs with quick book online. Great customer retention tools. Only draw back is it's 100% web based so if your in an area working with low cell signal you'll be frustrated. Lucky we're I am there are only a few small pockets of bad signal. I'm a single truck O/O. Monthly with automated thank you post cards and reminder cards im spending between $100 and $120.

Reactions: Wandslinger

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
There are a few threads floating around here and on some of the FB groups discussing HCP and Service Monster. I think it depends on what you need for your business and what will work best for you. I tell people to demo them both. mobile app, HCP is nicer and very user friendly. They are adding a ton of bells/whistles/features and partnering with other web based business (yelp - a plus for some and a negative for others, but you don;'t have to use that functinality). They are working on adding and improving their reports. SM6 is really nice, but they are still working out some bugs. I continue to use SM5. Our techs use the full version of 5 in the field on lap tops. HCP allows for online scheduling via yelp or a link you can put on your website or facebook page. SM integates with Fittle Bug to offer online booking.

Both have very strong marketing components. Allowing you to stay in contact with your clients by sending out reminders etc. Where HCP falls short for us is the reporting. And I don't want to move to QB online. You can print off route sheets in SM if you are in areas with bad connectivity so at least you can have a paper version of your day....if you use that feature (we don't - our schedule is in Google and we have great connectivity in our area). SM has excellent customer support. I have heard that HCP does too....but can't speak for it personally.

Hope that helps. I'd demo both if I were you. See what seems to feel better to you!

Reactions: Bob Pruitt and EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
Just read the threads. Beeks seems to like it and you can't argue with free. Sucks that can't utilize the mail out option up here in Canada. Service monsters $199 seem dated and a pain in the ass considering I had it before and cancelled after 8 month's of not using it (i think...was 3 years ago?) . Pay another 200 for what exactly...

The free options for HCP are basically what I am paying for now. The yelp thing is interesting...

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
Just read the threads. Beeks seems to like it and you can't argue with free. Sucks that can't utilize the mail out option up here in Canada. Service monsters $199 seem dated and a pain in the ass considering I had it before and cancelled after 8 month's of not using it (i think...was 3 years ago?) . Pay another 200 for what exactly...

The free options for HCP are basically what I am paying for now. The yelp thing is interesting...
I started using HCP as I was looking for something as an alternative to Jobber. It's a pretty good program and very comparable. The one problem for us Canadians with these programs is the post card program is not available up here which sucks. The one thing it has over jobber is you can set up multiple email campaigns and with jobber it's only one before the job and one after. The one after the job does thank clients for their business and asks for client feedback in the form of a survey which HCP doesn't. One thing missing from these programs is a callback feature where a window pops up everyday with a list of all past clients which are due for a call back. I guess that's what the email campaign is for but would be nice to have that so u can physically call them at a specific time.

F

FB7777

IMG_0296.PNG

The $199 is a one time setup cost

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
As everyone has posted, cell coverage is crucial. If you have it than its the cats meow. If you don't you're screwed. Ive had for over just a year and love it. I had SM but their mobile was horrible. I hear its better but not 100%.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom