I've done it lots of ways .
Manhandling the upright and pulling the hose to detail corners/edges

turbo tool combined with pulling the hose to detail

and lots of times I didn't vac at all :eekk:

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Depending on the degree of soiling cuff the edges and bullnose, if the tread needs it, the stair tool with a couple of dry passes.

Manhandling the upright does pretty good when needed. Those little turbine tools that come with the upright are a joke.

I like what Mark does with the baby CRB but we don't own any of those gizmos yet.

If we cleaned heavier soiled carpet I'd buy them but the majority of what we clean, is lightly soiled.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I have used the little attachment head that comes on some vacuums, hooked to my TM hose loosely as to not blow it up

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Just bought my second Hoover PortaPower....delivered yesterday.
Keeping the old one... a year old... in the house because it gets used on my own tile every other day.
This powerful small vacuum gets used on every job...tile, edging carpet, upholstery and is perfect for stairs.
Just over a hundred dollars on Amazon.

portaawesome.jpg

Name
Steve Lawrence
Just bought my second Hoover PortaPower....delivered yesterday.
Keeping the old one... a year old... in the house because it gets used on my own tile every other day.
This powerful small vacuum gets used on every job...tile, edging carpet, upholstery and is perfect for stairs.
Just over a hundred dollars on Amazon.

View attachment 73238
I just got mine. It's pretty cool. I especially like the designs on the tools. It's getting better all the time. Everybody sing along.

Mikey P

Administrator
It's just another un-needed tool to bring in the house on the job. Especially for you guys who use vans with very little storage space. Just use your normal vacuum and suck out the corners with your tm hose when you HWE them.

http://mikeysboard.com/threads/whic...chments-to-prevac-stairs.283530/#post-4450026

If you're going to contradict Jim Pemberton, drive around with a trailer AND buy a fooking ZeroRez franchise I'm going to be forced to give you a permanent Idiot Avatar.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If you're going to contradict Jim Pemberton, drive around with a trailer AND buy a fooking ZeroRez franchise I'm going to be forced to give you a permanent Idiot Avatar.
Who said I contradicted Jim on anything? And I don't see myself buying a franchise any time soon. I was just wanting to talk to the guys who jumped into it and see if they've regretted doing it. I'm far from being an idiot.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Please reach out and give Jim some love............be kind and polite.

Let your anger go..........take some time to meditate now.

Reactions: GeeeAus

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
My Shark Rotator Lift Away Pro. I keep it all together and use the beater bar on tread and stair nose. It's the ONLY Shark you can hold onto and do stairs.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
Jim knows the Porta Power is the ul
Who said I contradicted Jim on anything? And I don't see myself buying a franchise any time soon. I was just wanting to talk to the guys who jumped into it and see if they've regretted doing it. I'm far from being an idiot.

Jim will tell u that the Hoover is a MB Must Have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom