How bad is it for you?

Very blessed very thankful....we are busy. Jan/Feb gonna be scary cuz the stufff we are doing now will be caught up, lots of deep cleans for our commercial accounts. residential been ...OK...

G

Been steady here; 1 WDR job that paided really well; commercial cranking up to full swing next week. So I am and my family are blessed. I too own all of my equipment with retirement income from the Navy; but I am tightening up on a few things to save. Janitorial cleaning is holding steady so far and is the real money maker in my company.

Best advice to you cleaners; Pay off asap the $40k t/m you jumped into. Put away as much as you can and stop getting 3 hookers at a time in Tejuana.

If you get hungry eat potted meat and crackers for single guys; vienna sausages for married.

Good Luck out there.

steve r

i met my yearly goal in october but ive also over spent,damn girlfriends!

im working but not like last year at this time but i also pulled most of my ads in the spring.bni repeats and referals are keeping me going not to mention apartments and restaraunts.they may be a pain and not pay much but they do pay.

i hate working in the cold and snow anyway.

TimP

Just got a phone call and booked one for Friday....I booked the AM job for Friday from my first job today. That's 2 bookings for today. WooHOOOO. Maybe the phone will start up!!!

-JB-

Name
JB
Gotta be honest, been very blessed this month started a lil' slow, had a Vortex kinda day yesterday, the kinda where i don't care if I work the rest-a the week! 8)

Sent reminders, and newsletters Sat., booked 8 jobs between yesterday n today, n-still waiting ti contact two others.
January is booked up pretty sweet already.
NEWSLETTER1208JPEGSIDE1.jpg

The catch us if you can works great, been doing it for years, makes folks read the newsletter, and gets 'em ta call, booked two jobs jus cause the called in to be entered. Best part is because of the contest, I don't even worry about the newsletters being perfect anymore. :wink:

Yes, blessed is da word.

OOOOO! And I actually had a walk up yesterday to boot! W/my EMPTY cargo van w/next to no graphics on it.

708012.jpg

Guess it depends on the neighborhood!

CapeCleaner

Doing OK, wish we were busier though. I consider myself very fortunate to have had a great year....surpassed last year's revenue in mid-September. Although I hope I'm wrong, I think the next two months - Jan and Feb - are going to be pretty darn slow so doing well this year was that much more important.

For me, diversification is the key. Carpet cleaning is only the most recent service I've added. I did work with an established o/o carpet cleaner but never really pushed the service. Began with residential cleaning, then moved into office cleaning, windows, and tile grout. Purchased the van and truckmount in October so I'm looking forward to my first full year for the carpet cleaning. This, purchasing the van and truckmount, also allowed me to expand from office cleaning to a complete building services division.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow, the guy from RSVP just called me and said they are stopping mailing in this market for 09. :shock:
The last mailer didn't do that great but it didn't seem that bad either.
Wow...still shocked.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Brian Robison said:
Wow, the guy from RSVP just called me and said they are stopping mailing in this market for 09. :shock:
The last mailer didn't do that great but it didn't seem that bad either.
Wow...still shocked.

The RSVP owner just sold his business last month. Was listed for $600K, not sure what final price was........... :roll:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
JB, that's a great newsletter. Who writes it?.

This year's been better then last but with all the doom and gloom who knows what's in store. I wish my wife would stop watching the freakin news. Her stress is stressing me out.

Albert

Able 1

Name
Keith
The news SUCKS!! Really I do blame them for the slow down 2 months ago... now people know the world isn't ending well everyone except Bawb...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom