How do y'all store your pump up gallon sprayers?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Idiots! I'm not putting my trust in your electric sprayers yet, until I know they last a long time for the cost.

And yes, I still use pump ups for the chems I don't use every day. Microban, acid for tile, etc.

So is there a shelf I can buy for these? I'm tired of them being on my floor and in the way

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
MultiSprayer they last forever. Consistent spray, more professional image. Get one, see how much you like it then get another or more jugs and just rinse between use.

Pump up are a pain and don't last unless you get those SS ones the bug spray guys use. Those cost as much as a MultiSprayer.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just give me some idea on the best way to store them in the box truck. I'm not buying any electric sprayer any time soon

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Go to home depot for supplies.. And build yourself a rack for your garage. Thats what i do. If its for in your van, use home depot bucket and hang it up. Most pump up fits nicely in it.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There are brackets and mounting holes to mount on the floor. They can be mounted on the wall, but you would need to make a bracket to do so.
I was just making sure it has a bottom for the jug to sit on if I mount it on the wall

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Get the corded Multi and a few spare jugs.

We're going to have to organize a hillbilly high colonic intervention in Scottsdale if you're going to continue to post here. Problem is going to be finding a hose small enough to fit in that penny pinching tight * of yours..
You're also having an orgasm over your orek. Just saying

Reactions: hogjowl

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
There you go Matt, store it just to the left of the red thingie:

upload_2017-7-28_7-24-53.jpeg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
How much?
I can see this working better than worx or isp as there will be no chemical interaction with the pump to render it useless due to corrosion. Ya should get one and make a review for all of us to watch...:biggrin:

Name
Lee Stockwell
Make sure that holder has a couple of drain holes.

After you ditch the pump ups it will be a handy catch all for other small jugs and sprayers. I killed a couple of wet checks in one that had somehow collected water in the bottom.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom