How do YOU present on FaceBook?

steve_64

He walked away because of your broken English.
Nah he knew I got it. I don't live my life by others judgements including my parents. But I do understand that my actions can influence my income good and bad

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Okay....okay....Lordy! I will stop with the crazy posts! :shifty:
I always kept my Facebook private and only had a few select customers in there that I knew would not care about what I posted.
As a carpet cleaner I had a different mentality but now that I have moved out of that mentality and have had a career change I definitely see the value in cleaning out my Facebook and treating it differently . @billyeadon is right.... Our political and religious posts are not going to change anyone's opinions .... Therefore they really are irrelevant . At that point it's just entertainment, and career should always come before entertainment.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I am the same person in each of the Universes I inhabit. Thus THAT is not the problem. I can move comfortably in various circles.

The problem is that some of the characteristics of each group is either a bit "weird" or even sometimes offensive to individuals of the OTHER group I care about. It's hard to keep these universes from occasionally colliding.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I am the same person in each of the Universes I inhabit. Thus THAT is not the problem. I can move comfortably in various circles.

The problem is that some of the characteristics of each group is either a bit "weird" or even sometimes offensive to individuals of the OTHER group I care about. It's hard to keep these universes from occasionally colliding.
Could not have said it better myself Lee....

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I keep my personal Facebook as private as Facebook allows possible. I don't post with it in community boards regarding our company etc. Best to setup a business page and comment with that. Unless your in a smaller community where people know you by name, would be where I post with personal FB. I still have pictures from 8 years ago in college that I have on my FB that I wouldn't want customers to see. Just like this one where I may have been high on drugs. :lol:

image.png

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I did delete this picture from our business page even though we paid for the shirts for the servers to wear for a year at this coyote ugly type bar. I just didn't think it would sit well with women.

image.jpeg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I think I know two of those brunettes.

Not the one in the middle of those three that's had her shirt lifted. :arrrr:

Definitely none of the blondes.

:yoda:

Latest posts

Back