How do you recruit new service guys?

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Got an idea I'm willing to help with if it meets everyone's approval.

How about we recruit service guys from the various companies that can answer tech questions about machines when they get posted.

Such as Jerry or Chuck from Prochem. Keven from Blueline. Dennis from Hydramaster. Ect...

Or chem questions. Wouldn't it be fun to get Joe Domin posting on here about chemistry.

They could be notified via email when a question is asked about a various machine and then we could get expert "correct" advice from the guys that live and breathe the machines we use everyday.

Just a thought....

Greenie

Excellent!

Keep em coming.

Would be some good publicity to see tech support in action.

harryhides

Name
Tony
It has been discussed - it's a great idea and now that we have a "Nuts & Bolts" we should get some of those guys over here and give each one a room like Elvis has or else something like you suggested.

I'd also like to see a "Trucks, Vans, Engines and Tires" room. Plus a room for Wands, Glides, tools and accessories.

In time these rooms will become an incredible resource of ready obtainable info for everyone.

G

I'd also like to see a "Trucks, Vans, Engines and Tires" room. Plus a room for Wands, Glides, tools and accessories.

Great idea Tony.

Mikey P

Administrator
If you would like to contact those mentioned and any other reps for the machines listed please feel free to do so.
I need the help.

They could introduce themselves and offer their services.

Have them contact me if they want to know more.

831 588 9063

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Greenie said:
Excellent!

Keep em coming.

Would be some good publicity to see tech support in action.

"Tech Support in action" has won everyone over to Bridgepoint, hasn't it? :)

Scott Warrington

JohnnyV

Isn't Bridgepoint kind of like going to sears for tools? About all you're going to find is Bridgepoint? I don't remember seeing any thing else from the interlink flyer I receive. Just asking.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
JohnnyV said:
Isn't Bridgepoint kind of like going to sears for tools? About all you're going to find is Bridgepoint? I don't remember seeing any thing else from the interlink flyer I receive. Just asking.

Your local independent Bridgepoint and Interlink distributors carry many brands. This might include chemicals and equipment from Prochem and Hydramaster and others; Restoration equipment from Dri-Eaz and Phoenix; meters from Extech, GE/Protimeter. Lots of different lines are available.

Sorry about hijacking the topic of this thread. I was just making a little joke about Greenie's comment on how much good publicity would result from tech support in action.

Scott Warrington

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
The last time I went into Sears I could not only buy Craftsman but Dewalt, Makita, Gear Wrench, Irwin, just to name a few.

I can't speak for the corporate Bridgepoint stores and what they carry, but a lot are idependantly owned and operated such as the one I work for.

We carry Steamway, Hydramaster, Blueline, Westpak, Wedge-It door stops, Greenglides, Unsmoke, Sporicidin, Cool Cuffs and more , as well as all the products Scott already mentioned.

Now the interlink flyer is going to include only Interlink related supplies, but a good relationship with your local supplier will open up many more possabilities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom