How does Judson o2 compare to Ultrapak and all fiber

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
How does Judson o2 compare to Ultrapak and all fiber

I never did a side byside but have others? Currently I am using Judson but am not sure if it is better. Since I dropped ultrapak I have prescrubbed every job so It is a different method all together. If you used both and can tell me the results please do

Rex Tyus

Bob may be a Jshill, but his head to head comparison is pretty accurate. I don't know about 3 to 5 times more expensive,but I would say about twice as expensive. The Judson rinse "seems" to have a synergistic effect on the prespray as well.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've used Ultrapac for years, the low vapor version though, I'ts a great pre-spray. I've been meaning to try Judson's stuff though, but I don't pre-scrub every job so who knows.

TimP

I would say they are fairly similar. Not a whole lot of difference. However I find that ultrapac will out clean O2 in some places and O2 will out clean or come close to ultrapac. Depends on what solvent you need, judson uses delimonine and ultrapac uses butyl. Where the Judson O2 wins out is price. They are about the same per gallon but dilutions are 2 oz per gal O2 vs 4 oz per gallon ultrapac. The rinse works well with it too and I think it's a bit higher than an all fiber rinse but you meter it at 2 instead of 3 so you use 30% less and therefore probably cheaper or the same.

Rex Tyus

2oz's per gallon? Are you serious?

I'm having to use 4 to 6.

Marty do you use the rinse with it or something else? I have on occasion pumped up the concentration. usually at 2 to 3 oz. That seems to do it even for heavy traffic. If it would require much more than that I would reach for something more... let's say high octane. :twisted:

If I compared the JJ to something, it wouldn't be Ultrapac, that is some nasty stuff, you guys still use it?

What would you compare it to? And NO. I don't use Ultrapac anymore. Nasty is an understatement. I was always afraid to use it in homes of the elderly after it choked my dad up when I cleaned their home. Now I don't even have it in stock.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I use th 15 oz in my hydroforce sprayer and I go through more JJ than I did ultrapak but I need to reorder so I was looking for input.

Rex Tyus

If I remember correctly ultra pac is recommended for 32oz in a 5qt HF jug. Why do you go through more Judson's mixing at 15oz?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I wasn't using a hydroforce sprayer before I was using a pump up

Rex Tyus

I wasn't using a hydroforce sprayer before I was using a pump up

There ya go. It is to easy to lay prespray down with the HF. It is the reason I like it and also the same reason many don't. Using ultrapac in your HF can break even an ICS cleaner..

breathe72

We are about to use the JJ for the 1st time tomorrow!

Talked to Greenie last week and he broke-it-on-down on the Judson 02, as well as the rinse, and Hot Sauce Modifier.

It was delivered to my doorstep this afternoon.

The box smelt HEAVY of citrus and I was sure something had burst in route.

Opened the box, everything was intact.

We are really chomping at the bit to get to using this stuff, as the FLEX, CITRUS SOLV and DRY SLURRY are getting more expensive than a part time helper who leaves tools behind on every third job.

Will report tomorrow on results:

1 little old lady with perfect carpets.

2 rat nasties.

1 basement/family room (MINE)

word.

Used to use bridgepoints zone perfect/endzone combo and was very happy. Heard alot of good stuff about the 02 so i just started using it this week. So far have had good results on carpet and upholstery. Just used it on some NASTY tile and grout today with EXCELLENT results. 5-10 minute dwell, no scrubbing, and turned the "black" grout white again. Long story short, so far, so good! :D

DevilDog

Why are you gals exposing yourself to bad stuff? Planet Guard will clean almost anything and clean it well.

I have been helping a local cleaner out. He had not used Planet Guard but knew it was a "clean green" product so he did not think much of it. But he had not used it.

Well, he is a believer now. We have cleaned some nasty stuff with it and it has cleaned up GREAT.

It will tackle almost anything, is safe for you, safe for your clients, and safe for the environment.

What else do you need to know? If you cannot clean well with Planet Guard you are one lame.....(god i would like to say it).

http://devildogtodd.wordpress.com/

DevilDog

Bob Foster

Even though everyone here knows I work with Les on stuff I got to tell you that when I was using Ultrapac which I did almost exclusively for over a year I always had this chronic shallow cough. As soon as I stopped using that stuff I quit coughing.

Ultrapac has extremely good cleaning power but I think there are better ones for value.

Mark C

Ultrapac has been my main stay for years. I use Ultrapac daily and have never had any coughing problems or complaints from customers. As a matter of fact, my clients actually comment on how "clean smelling" and "pleasant" the products is during pre-spray applications.

I did order the O2 system and should have it tomorrow or the next day to try out. Looking forward to trying it out. I'll post some feedback after a couple days use. :twisted:

tim

I use fastbreak, another knockoff of Ultrapac. Does a great job cleaning, no cough, lower dilution, lower cost, buy 4 cases from BP and save 30%, no shipping. Nasties get Extreme Clean or Powerburst boosted with Dirt Chaser and Oxy. The only thing that makes me cough is Releasit or too heavy citrus

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i have been using nothing but jj since mikeysfest, on apartments .houses ,all jobs i do....use a pump up and put some of les,s booster in it and your good to go

i find it great stuff. give it dwell time and it,s the biz, i find it has cut down the amount of apts i have to roto scrub ....it,s all bout the dwell time

Bob Foster

Judson pays the all the freight UPS up to 1500 miles for full case orders. It the order is delivered more than 1500 miles then the order is shipped at half the UPS price for the compete distance.

This applies to cleaning solutions only.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am within 1500 miles and I do not order less than a case of anything

Greenie

I stocked up on JJ so that west coast folks wouldn't have to bring it in from S. Carolina.

Just don't ask for free shipping, cause I just saved you $30 a case.

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
When I was in the business 10 years ago, I used UltraPak.

It worked great, but what a gag I got from it.

I am surprised that it is still sold.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom