How many charge for replacement air filters for dehus?

prodrying

We charge for replacement air filters on every job for all dehus on that job. We only own 200 Max's, 200 HT's and desiccants. So they all use the same filter. It makes it easy to just keep one filter. We charge 135.00 per day for the 200's and 14.00 for the filters per job.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
xactimate pays 104/day for a phoenix 200 in my area, maybe what I should do is just up the rental charge to 108 a day to pay for changing out the filters. the way I had been doing it was list a cleaning and decontamination fee that included changing out the filter, this was like 30/piece of equipment, I had a lot of questions about my billing when I did that, so I have moved away from it lately.

prodrying

Richard, they are 30% efficient filters and yes they really do get changed after every job.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
Some guy (with a funny Texas accent) suggested we change filters and charge for it on every job. That was a few years ago. Never had any problems getting paid for it. We charge $130 per day for Phoenix 200 HT's and $13 for filters.

prodrying

Check in Xactimate under HVAC and then filters it might be in there but I think I added it. It was listed in my Alacrity program which is Allstate's vendor network. That is where I got my price from.

Back
Top Bottom