How many of you are now offering Color Sealing?

Color sealing

• I hate doing it so only mention it occasional.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
if i could get some hands on training on how to do it right,repair grout and all other info on how to do it i would push it like crazy. alot of people right now would rather change the color of there grout than pay to have new tile put in. and many dont want the down time of a demo and install.

damion68

Ron, prices are all over the board right now. I would suggest calling around locally and see what others are charging.

Jeremy, when you offer it, are you doing a demo or just letting them know its available?

Seriously considering it. Just finished our house and the guy who tiled our shower told me I should get into it. Said it works great and its easy money.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I used to do it but it just doesn't seem to last. After a few years people would want it cleaned for free because they didn't think it was lasting. The warranties here are from 10 to 15 years from most companies. It just doesn't seem to last that long and I got tired of all the hassles. Not worth the headaches in my book.

Gene

Chris A

Name
Chris
I should be Steve Aleric is just 40 minutes north of me. Christ he's just outside of my service area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom