How many times a week do you see something like this?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
IMG_2802.JPG

Name
jack zerkie
Yes sometime it's common .When asked about the prior cleaning the say I do it my self I have shampooer that I use but it's broke so that's why I called you. Some time I win sometimes I loose you never know until the job is over. jz.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Nice to see a walk off rug from the kitchen. Really helped!!:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

years ago had one that bad in a large very upscale rental home. But, the walkways were the ONLY areas that were clean. It was like runners were throughout the whole house from when it was new and being shown. Renters moved in and left them. White poly frieze. looked like thay had sprayed it with parking lot sealer. No kidding, not exaggerating. did not clean up well. Multiple attempts with 175 scrubbing different pad/ brush and flushing. OH Well!!

Reactions: Jimmy L

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Just tell them that they should replace and give them a name of a hack cleaner that will fail if they want it clean. That way you look like a hero.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Those of us that always like to learn from the great ones.
Would like a demonstration of how you'd gracefully decline.
LOL

"No fookin way is that pigsty gonna clean up. Its still gonna look like shit when I'm done...ma'am."

Notice how I threw ma'am in there. It shows respect and is...uhh classsy. :winky:

You may applaud now. Autographs are $5.00. Pictures are $10.00 :biggrin:

Reactions: ruff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom