How many WDR/ fire jobs did you do last month?

LeeCory

I only did 2, but I am very happy with that number since I am new. I am expecting my $4400 check from the insurance company for the last one any day now.

If I can average 2 or 3 a month during Jan, Feb, and March I will be a very happy camper.

For the past 3 months I have sent out 17,000 flyers each month that have been focused on water damage with a carpet cleaning block at the bottom.

So far every water damage I have done has been for past carpet cleaning clients.

LeeCory

Steven,

No I have not done any marketing other than directly to to public. I blanket 2 cities with flyers each month and so far that is where my work has come from.

So far I have had good experiences with the adjusters and especially with my last one. I plan to keep in contact with them to let them know I would love to be of assistance.

Right now I am gaining experience and taking my time by monitoring like a mad man. Simply monitoring my jobs in such detail has been helpful by getting familiar with the common trends that are familiar from job to job. I am also building my equipment arsonal so I can get to the point that I could handle 2 jobs at the same time if needed.

I am also trying to put together the materials needed for approaching agents and adjusters.

But first I am going to gain my experience and a larger list of happy clients.

It's going well so far.

Al

We did 2 WD's last month but we have 6 that came in since Friday!! 8)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
December has been better than November, I think we have done 14 to date.

A couple of good one's in there though, 2-floors at hotel with 22-rooms affected, a large restaurant lower lever needing over 100 pieces, a suit store at the mall that need several dozen pieces.

Not bad, now if can finish the rest of the month strong.

We have 3-days of single digit temps, that could help! :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom