floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
filters??? what filters????

I dun need no stinkin filters

what they do??? use powdered sugar in that

Matt King

Never. In fact the one time I had filters plug up was when I used a private labeled Harvard emulsifier. Literally within a day my machine filters and wand filters looked just like that picture. My pump was starving for water and I couldn't figure out how the filter plugged so fast like that... I cleaned them out and within a day they were all plugged again. It worked great but was simply unusable so I tossed the rest out.. Clean-it has never plugged any filters. Not even a little...

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I usually check them about once a month when busy, once every three months when not, or whenever my crap starts acting funny. No way I am gonna do it daily, but once a month for every filter is enough I think.

I mean, c'mon. You got one in your wand, one in your RX-20, 3-5 in your machine, two in your hydroforce, one in your chem draw, one in your stair tool. I'm not taking all those out once a day. You're lucky if I check my pre-filter once a day and the blower filter 3 times a week...

dallasdj

? for you geeks

Is there restoration mapping type program that works well with handhelds like a Treo.

Also , what is Clean-it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom