How respectable is your Do?

Mikey P

Administrator
How often do you get a hair cut?
And your crew?

I just got the best cut of my life at a friggin Walmart. Took her five minutes...lol

Main Street Barber Shop was closed, besides they hacked me last time

You should have seen the greasy rats nest on a service guy I had over today. His appearance lost him the bid. What the hell is wrong with people that they dont own mirrors...

Josh

Supportive Member
Name
Josh
About every 6 weeks. My wife buzzes my hair. A #5 attachment on top and a #2 on the sides and back.

And I shave every other week.

:shifty:

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've been going to the same hair stylist for 18years. If it weren't for her, I never would've lost my virginity

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
about 3-4 weeks....

And I have a credit at a local Family Barber Shop that the guys can go in for haircuts too....

We finally had some time Friday afternoon, so all of us went in for haircuts.

Getting time has been the most difficult really....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have them on my phone scheduled every 3 weeks for 6 months out.

I set a reminder that Sunday telling me I have a Thursday appointment, then one for Wednesday and Thursday AM. I have to go, no excuses. :lol:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That's gross! :winky:

Details son...I need details! :shifty:
Nothing spectacular. I was just a scrawny, zit faced 17yr old with a terrible head of hair who was needing a haircut. So I strolled in to where my friend was getting his hair cut and she wasn't busy at the time. So she told me to have a seat, and did an awesome job making the hair look presentable to the high school chicks.

18years later, I still have a seat in the same chair every 3 weeks

FredC

Village Idiot
every two weeks......usually at Walmart :eekk:

every other week a little off the top........tighten the sides and back with a 1 guard every visit

only thing that sucks at Walmart is the high turnover although it has been the same few girls here the last few years......and that turnover thing seems to apply everywhere unless it's an owner of shop

I gave up trying to get someone to cut my hair "right" a loooooong time ago .......between it being course, thick, and curly and no military barbers anywhere around it was futile

sometimes in the summer II whip out my clippers and take it all off

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Insensitive SOB's.
All y'all.

image.jpeg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
every two weeks......usually at Walmart :eekk:

every other week a little off the top........tighten the sides and back with a 1 guard every visit

only thing that sucks at Walmart is the high turnover although it has been the same few girls here the last few years......and that turnover thing seems to apply everywhere unless it's an owner of shop

I gave up trying to get someone to cut my hair "right" a loooooong time ago .......between it being course, thick, and curly and no military barbers anywhere around it was futile

sometimes in the summer II whip out my clippers and take it all off
You looked pretty GQ magazine to me in Atlanta. You better be careful though you'll end up like Lockhart.....Metro. :winky:

Reactions: hogjowl

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
2 to 3 weeks. Great clips sends these awesome $6.99 coupons. I give them to the guys. Everyone has to be clean shaven daily.. This picture is about 2 years old, we have more guys now that aren't featured.

image.jpeg

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Usually every 2-3 weeks for me but nobody has touched my hair but me since I was 15 when my parents started making me pay for my haircuts. I cant imagine how much money ive saved over the years.

FredC

Village Idiot
You looked pretty GQ magazine to me in Atlanta. You better be careful though you'll end up like Lockhart.....Metro. :winky:

lol...only in Kansas would a pair of cargo shorts, a cheap cotton polo, and a baseball cap (hair covered) be considered GQ worthy. :D

but don't worry.....you'll never see the izod/lacoste logo on me

FredC

Village Idiot
no....I dont where flip flops...or crocs.......every few years you might catch me in some Columbia sandals

if you must know it was probably nike toki lows

Reactions: Desk Jockey

FredC

Village Idiot
I never connected mine ....i do have them though :eekk:

but there hasn't been any jewelry in there in 20+years

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom