How stupid does he think his customers are?

Mikey P

Administrator
Investing in Expert Carpet Care

Invest in us, and you get:

Lifetime cleaning service.... FREE
For you, your family, your friends, or anyone you choose!

Yep, as long as you remain alive!
You will never have to pay again for your cleaning service
from Expert Carpet Care.

In exchange for one substantial investment to help our
company grow and prosper in your community. You can be
an exclusive member of this special club.

You will receive a special certificate, signed by the company
owners, guarenteeing your free cleaning services for life.

$2000 for residences (Commercial location is $3000)

Only a few simple rules apply:

1. Limit of $500 worth of cleaning service per year, per investor, for the natural life of the investor.

2. Investor priviledges cannot be "carried over" or "passed on to someone else" in the event of the investor's death.
Unused credit within a 12 month period cannot be added on to following years.

3. Your yearly cleaning credit can now be used for cleaning services of your friends, family, or whomever you choose, as
long as the work is within our service area.

4. Should the company ever decide to "close the doors"
(Now highly unlikely as we have been in business since 2004) your investment will be promptly returned to you, less the credit you used. This can be provided in writing. We keep an accurate record of all
cleaning services. You still have to sign for the service each
time we visit.

5. The "investor" must be an individual person, not a
company.

Call for any questions for additional info for this
special offer to be an exclusive lifetime client!

Your investment is exclusively used for growth and development of the company only.

Richard and Heather Baldwin
Expert Carpet Care.

I've seen some asinine attempts to create winter cash flow but this takes the cake.

He must be from Atlanta.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Damn, I thought this would be another thread about me. :lol:

I figured I'd better say it before someone else did. :|

F

FB7777

and I see he's a *** moderator

Maybe they can take a collection and send this guy to Howard's ROundtable

by last calculation, I think the Lifetime value of a customer is slightly north of 2 Gs

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh and the lifetime cleaning idea....not liking it.

I really wouldn't like it if I was custy..too risky.

If he goes out of business, do you really think he will have the money to give back to them?
Hell to the no.

F

FB7777

in a perfect scenario, it would be a phenomenal deal for the customer $500 cleaning/ year for life!

Name
Nate W.
Brian Robison said:
Oh and the lifetime cleaning idea....not liking it.

I really wouldn't like it if I was custy..too risky.

If he goes out of business, do you really think he will have the money to give back to them?
Hell to the no.

That's what I always tell my friends. Any part they order, it's lifetime guarentee only applies to how long said business stays in business. People think of Craftmans tools when they hear lifetime guarentee.

F

FB7777

4. Should the company ever decide to "close the doors"
(Now highly unlikely as we have been in business since 2004) your investment will be promptly returned to you, less the credit you used. This can be provided in writing.

I'm cutting a check in ADVANCE for $2,000 worth of cleaning... uhhh yea I think I'm gonna want something in writing :roll:

he's been in biz a whole 4+ years... he's practically a founding father of the cleaning industry

LeeCory

Whoever this guy is sounds like he is already almost out of business and seriously hurting for cashflow. This is a terrible risk to be taken by any customer since if he can't find anybody to take him up on the offer he will be close soon. And since he is probably bankrupt his contract in writing won't be worth the paper its written on.

Maybe he is thinking it would be like gift cards and nobody would use them... lol Pure profit.

This guy is so dumb he shouldn't be trusted with a truckmount, cause he is the type that runs it in a closed garage.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
his prices are probably so high that you max out your carpet cleaning in 2 rooms.. (for the 500 a year credit)

does that mean that in 6 years a commercial job is outa cash? i think so..

Ok how the heck is he pulling this off. I see he has a 4 jet wand with a glide and no extenders. I had to use long jet extenders with mine and 95 jets on the outside because the short extenders resulted in overspray. By the way the long extenders a great. The short ones shreek so loud I had a customer say if I had to do that all day I would wear some hearing plugs. I ditched them later that day.

http://www.expertcarpet-care.com/

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
$500.00 a year at .60 sf and furniture moving is not in the contract and must be paid at time of service. :shock:

I would love to see this contract and what kind of extra charges it has.

Ryan

You think this is a good deal, I know where you can get free glides for life just by buying a wand! Ivebeensold :shock:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Like the title of the post what fools do they think people are? Maybe it works where he's from but not here. I'd rather go out of business then stoop this low. And I'm an x CD guy :)

Albert

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Well, I guess it's a good deal considering he's using the most powerful steam cleaning equipment in the world :shock:

What type of equipment/methods do you use?
We use a Prochem 25hp "Peak" truckmounted system. It literally blows the socks off anything any of our local competitors use. Our truckmount delivers up to 230degrees water and extracts with over 405 CFM. It is the most powerful steam cleaning equipment in the world.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Wow he made it to the 12 grade. Some of those pictures look like space camp George. Maybe they're brothers :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom