How to get flood work?

What would you guys recommend doing to get flood restoration work? I'm a brand new company what would be the best ways to generate business? I'm just looking for some ideas....thanks....

Start with getting some commercial accounts, that is a great way to get your feet wet9no pun intended). Also get educated and insured BEFORE you start if not already....that is a must.

Educated in WD is alot more important than CC.

Yeah I used to work at an Interlink Store...I've taken a lot of classes many of them 3 or 4 times...

Well your ready go get some commercial account and as you clean carpet in residentials leave some promo(magnets,cards etc.) and they will call you first in an emergency...not somebody they dont know.

cleaning carpets will get you WD.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Yellow pages. A lot of times people don't even think about their carpet cleaner or care to try and remember his name when there is water in their house. They just know the whole town is flooded and they better start dialing numbers until they get somebody out there to suck water. To do this they look in their yellow pages. I recommend you get a yellow page ad in before the cutoff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom