How to refinish a floor like an idiot

Name
cameron demille
I just found a video from several years ago and had my sister edit it. It's incomplete, plus I didn't have a water tank and I look like a dumbass at the end spraying the cleaner. I realized it would be easier to just dump it out.

The floor had an area where the housekeeper tried to clean a spill with a brillo pad and scratched the hell out of it, you can see the dull area in the beginning. I refinished it and blended with the rest of the floor. I made about $10k at this house refinishing pretty much everything else, including a granite/marble mixed kitchen floor.

The camera shut off during the polishing step, so this only shows 220, 400, 800 and 1800 resin diamonds, then the rinse AFTER the polish step. I didn't have a water tank for this machine at the time.

The Hawk has a Baldor motor that was running on 220v at the time with a voltage converter and I had a 35lb drive plate with an extra 50lbs on top. Total about 185lbs. You can see how quick each step is. You don't need to sit on the resins forever.

This is an agglomerate marble from Italy. Polished with 5X

https://plus.google.com/b/102217980...6125501110141563842&oid=102217980257865881506

Here are some photos from the job.

During
UlHSpoP.jpg

Done
ciNTHAy.jpg

Tricky, polishing 2 completely different stones in the same floor. The process for finishing each stone would normally ruin the finish of the other
3b2RB3F.jpg

RJV7qiN.jpg

TaF6ZBm.jpg

Last edited:

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
i thinks your a little paranoid over photo protection

You need to adjust your transparancy level to where you can barely see it.
It really takes a from the pics as is

otherwise pic look great .. just did that same agglomerate with 17 years of wax on it

Back
Top Bottom