How to use the new Gold Mine resource

harryhides

Name
Tony
Yesterday, James Carter asked the question -

"the real deal on h202??"

Here are some ways that James could have filled his head with more h202 info than one could imagine, some slow and tedious some very fast:

Do a general search ( all Rooms ) of the word "Peroxide" and you will get 32 pages of threads.

Do a general search ( all Rooms ) of the word "Hydrogen Peroxide" and you will get 6 pages of threads.

Do a search ( in the Carpet cleaning section of the Gold Mine ) of the word "Hydrogen Peroxide" and you will get 1 pages of threads - 22 threads.

Do a search ( in the Problem spots section of the Gold Mine ) of the word "Hydrogen Peroxide" and you will get 1 pages of threads - 20 threads.

At the bottom of that page is a thread called "all about Hydrogen Peroxide" which is an amalgamation of several threads on this subject from years ago.

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=249&hilit=Hydrogen+peroxide

As you will see, many threads do not give a good clue as to what the thread is really about and over time we intend to change headings to better indicate the contents of the thread. But as you can imagine, that is a huge job and will probably never get finished without a lot of help from searchers looking for specific info. So if in your searches you find a thread that does no belong in its present section of the Gold Mine, please let us know, thanks.
Over time as the Gold Mine gets more refined we may for example see a section devoted just to chemistry and cleaning agents so that a search like this one will become even faster and more specific.

Hope that helps and if anyone has any ideas for improving this concept feel free to post them in our suggestion Box.

Back
Top Bottom