How was your January?

Becker

Name
Becker
Mine was pretty good.

Still a couple of days left in it.

But for being about the worst month of the year it was not bad.

Should finish out the month with over 35 jobs. and over 21,000 sq ft of carpets cleaned.

12 pieces of upholstery.

Some mics crap.

We had snow on the ground for a week of this month. Rare for here.. Really rare.

So far 2007 is looking good for my little carpet cleaning business.

Now I know that is a weeks worth for some of ya. But not me.. Not in January.

Becker

Name
Becker
Other vacations, surgery, and other factors.

But what it boiled down to was.

Hanging with Curt and Kirk, seeing if you can drink Luddy. Making fun of Mike behind his back, getting sidled by Chris, seeing if Vincent really smells worst that Curt, hoping to see the Nordic one again, hoping to see the hot tub girls again, or the bar tender at the dock.

But I think this might be a good event to attend.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Biggest in 7 yrs of business. It is our summer but we had a really slow Oct/Nov and Jan has done it's bit and then totally made up the negative from the slow months and then added a nice bonus to get us approx 10% ahead on projected figures with 2 more months for the financial yr to go.

John

Becker

Name
Becker
Nice to hear John.

Oct Nov are banner months for me most years.

Dec most years is really dead, but this last Dec was sweet. And this Jan made me smile.

Might just be 5 years in this area, and a big enough client base.

Don't know.

Feb can be weak... Or sometimes has been in the past. But so far the 1st week in Feb is looking solid, And today I booked a nice job for mid Feb, it will be 20% of Jan sales only.

G

We had the most unbelievable January. I hope the rest of the year is like this.

Dave

Becker

Name
Becker
Oh come on Terry I saw the Val-pak ad on Valpak.com

Stacy will not be coming.

Come on.. She would be bored out of her mind. And not More Man. Besides her one post, you screwed up and scared her away.

What hapens in CA stays in CA,.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Not good, still learning the up and down months of Texas. January was always good in California and would need little marketing I would start again in Feb and march. Here I will have to do the postcards in January and Feb instead and start the spring cleaning push in march. Oh well the power is still on........... :shock:

Mister Sir

Name
Ron lippold
janurary

:D :D Wow fantastic for my first full month and snow on the ground for two weeks in the desert, so much for global warming. ALL BILLS PAID. Money in the pocket and getting off to a great February. Thanks to everyone for all your help.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's been great so far BUT 82% of it was Fire & Water damage work.

One month is too short to tell anything, a couple of bad months can wreck our whole year!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
now that we are fulltime CCing with no office cleaning, it was our best January. but still could not live on what we made this month :x not even close.

trying to enjoy all the extra "office" time --- Derek.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
unbelievably good month best month on record as of last week December was good too. I'm somewhat at a loss to explain other than accumulative effect of our general marketing

looks like i might have pneumonia
:roll:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Our January is right on track

we do a 35% increase every month from the year before...... January exceeded 35% from last year.......

Even with the freezing rain and valley snow and pulling it off the asphalt for 4 days to do a tank swap......

Name
BradFenstermaker
This January was pretty slow compared to the last two yrs. Did just shy of what last your was.

Thank goodness for regular commercial work.

Brad

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
10% better than last year, and we lost over $3,000 in commercial
work will be doing in March.I have more work booked for February
than I did total for the month already. We'll see how it goes it is
my second year.(TOO EARLY TO TELL).

All The Best, Rob

Name
Ron lippold
WOW

Another great day just booked 25,000 sq ft of tile and carpet :D :D get started tomorrow night. All I did was asked.

A. wilson

My best so far. Actually tied at this moment with 2 years ago, but that January had an abnormal amount of water damages. Besides that January, this one blows the rest away for "normal" cleaning sales. :lol:

Jerry

Supportive Member
By far the best January yet.About 3 times of what it was last year. Alot of bigger commercial definitely helped!
Jerry

Back
Top Bottom