How will Cooper deal with his ultimatum?

Coop's final day?

• Cooper will run and hide.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
What do you predict?

none of the above

Cooper won't run and hide

we already know there will be no "unedited" Terry on PMF's boRed
Cooper doesn't have any authority over there to make that happen.
No way in the world Rob will allow any of his sponsors to be "worked over" no matter how true.
Let alone HIM answering any tough questions

he won't quit PMFs
even though he likes it here better
(for good reason)

the only option left is he'll eventually be booted

I know it, and you know it

..L.T.A.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
He is a BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL........ :(

He wants you to BOOT him...So he can be a MARTER.... :oops:

You have given him the options....So give him what he wants..bann him..

Then he will be Calling you every day....BEGGING to get back-in... :roll:

This place is ADDICTIVE...."He will have to get his FIX".... :wink:

So then....If you let him back-in....HE WILL HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT.... :idea:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
He's in a rock and a hard place Mike~ I would give him an option that is realisticly possible. How about 2 positive posts for each negative for the next week. Only prob with that is if everyone had to do this there wouldn't be many of us left :-)

rick imby

Name
Rick
What are you trying to do with your board? I thought the Vortex had fulfilled your urge to be bigger and meaner.

It is great to give people ultimatums that they cannot possibly meet because you demand what is out of their control and then you get to Justify your actions.

Who will you pick on next?
The Purple Man? Mr. Cole? The Scientist? How about someone that it Banned, they are even easier targets?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
sooooooo then i guess I'M yesterdays news...huh???

Wish him into the cornfield...ORsend him to connOrs board

Mikey P

Administrator
To be honest, I'm ready for Negative Cooper to move on.

He brings the board down.
You have to try and imagine how it must look to board rookies.

His over the top negativity is just too much.

even for this board.

hogjowl

Idiot™
How about you let him stay, but you force Bob and a couple others to put him on their foe list.

Then he wouldn't get so much play here.

G

Then why don't you just grow a pair and boot him rather than give him a 'Death or Bunga' situation???

hogjowl

Idiot™
Chuck:
Cooper is a carpet cleaner. He has experience in this industry and a reason for being on these boards. While his posts are often contraversial, his opinions carry weight simply because he has credibility as a cleaner and business owner. I don't have to agree with everything he says, but I am willing to listen because he IS SOMEBODY.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Actually imo Coops posts are far more educated seeming than many others. I don't know anything about the facts of what he states but he makes his arguments in a far less antagonizing manner than his detractors.

I vote for 2 positives for each negative post, or just leave him be.

G

Ya, I'm nobody....

sniff...

Just someone you paid enough attention to that you QUIT your admin job.....

KMA!

Name
I'm Rick James
Cooper, why are you the way you are on this BB?

Someone piss you off?

Getting even for the talk about ***?

Personal?

whats the deal?

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
brent said:

Someone piss you off?

Personal?

whats the deal?

Sorry Brent, he will sidestep these questions so doesn't do any good asking them!

G

brent said:

Ken Snow is objective enough , he could answer this one for me - When I make a post , I make it with the hope that I can add something to the discussion , or I have a unique point of view that no one else has

Someone piss you off?

Does it look like Im pissed off ?? It seems like its always the other way around - If I was half as disrespectful and engaged in personal attacks like some of you , I would be gone by now .

I wouldnt say it has anything to do with getting even with anyone . Its more of presenting the other side of the story when some yahoo decides to engage in slanderous type behavior and posts untruths or half truths .

Personal?

If I got upset or pissed about personal things that are said about me , i'd be mad all the time . Usually I just disect the comments made by the ignorant or uneducated and rip the heart completely out of their arguement .

whats the deal?

The deal is , Im a cleaner just like you guys that choses to be outspoken . If I feel like there is an issue I need to comment on , I will .

Name
I'm Rick James
James Cooper said:
brent said:

Ken Snow is objective enough , he could answer this one for me - When I make a post , I make it with the hope that I can add something to the discussion , or I have a unique point of view that no one else has

Someone piss you off?

Does it look like Im pissed off ?? It seems like its always the other way around - If I was half as disrespectful and engaged in personal attacks like some of you , I would be gone by now .

I wouldnt say it has anything to do with getting even with anyone . Its more of presenting the other side of the story when some yahoo decides to engage in slanderous type behavior and posts untruths or half truths .

Personal?

If I got upset or pissed about personal things that are said about me , i'd be mad all the time . Usually I just disect the comments made by the ignorant or uneducated and rip the heart completely out of their arguement .

whats the deal?

The deal is , Im a cleaner just like you guys that choses to be outspoken . If I feel like there is an issue I need to comment on , I will .

Do you think its the people you associate yourself with and how you defend them that tends to piss people off. I think the BB battle is childish and should be resolved. I had a good suggestion a few weeks ago that was ignored, which leads me to believe this type of drama is wanted. I dont really pay attention to the drama posts, so Im not sure what kind of guy you are in person, but i do know that the Allens are shady people, either by choice or ignorance.

G

brent said:
James Cooper said:
brent said:

Someone piss you off?

Personal?

whats the deal?

Do you think its the people you associate yourself with and how you defend them that tends to piss people off. I think the BB battle is childish and should be resolved. I had a good suggestion a few weeks ago that was ignored, which leads me to believe this type of drama is wanted. I dont really pay attention to the drama posts, so Im not sure what kind of guy you are in person, but i do know that the Allens are shady people, either by choice or ignorance.

you are absolutely right , folks get offended if I dont agree with their assessment or world view .
Instead of agreeing to disaggree , what you will see is personal attacks towards myself . I can handle it and respond to it , and it makes some of the weaker minded of the pack see red . Its sad and kinda scarey to think some of these guys go into peoples homes each day - hopefully we wont read any stories of cleaners nutting up and harming customers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom