How would YOU make the DriMaster Uph tool better?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
TRIGGER

I also don't care much for the spray bar technology on upholstery tools because it doesn't allow me to clean detail area well, especially cording/welting, tight curves and bullnoses, buttons and nails are a problem as well.

It is why I prefer the PMF internal jet tool.

Take care,
Lisa

Mike Brummett

If they could make the handle more ergonomic to fit your hand better, that would be nice. The square handle gets kind of uncomfortable on the longer jobs.

MIKE

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I'm not sure I'd change anything. If it's wider it will loose it's ease of operation which is the main reason I've come to like it so much.

Lisa, by shortening the vac/solution with a finger I can detail pretty good. For some reason the tm does'nt get hot enough in upholstery mode so no burning fingers. I'd probably wear some kind of finger glove if it was scorging hot. :lol:

Albert

JohnnyV

I know we're supposed to think thats a butterfly, but we all know what it really is.....I've got a drimaster but we just don't use it very often...we use the Hydry tool...

Greg Loe

Spray pattern gets messed up to easy. wider is good. us regular uph tool for creaves.

Al

Ditto what mike said on the square handle on long jobs, it's not bad but a round grip would be more comfortable. Sometimes I actually grip the hose right behind the head and use the tool that way.

I always wonder why they didn't
put the flow control knob on the top of the cleaning head?

It's a huge knob and easy to bump from underneath and change the flow.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
add a trigger and make it a little wider

I was told the other day that a new version is due out the first part of next year

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom