HOWARD PARTRIDGE QUESTION

Audra

I looked back in my emails & in November he mentioned his 2.3 mill biz & recently said 2.4 Mill so he went up 100 thousand :)

G

It's all the illegals moving north and taking his market share....

Wait till they keep going and take over Nebraska!!!

F

FB7777

interesting indeed, he does claim gaining between 40-60K in NEW business from referrals every month.

He should be growing @ $500,000 - $700,000 per year at this rate.

Unless he has horrendous customer attrition

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Howie

I was wondering that the other day. With a over 2 mill population. He makes 2 mill. So the most My company can only make is 200 grand and one truck.

I'm almost as great a success as Howie and I didn't even know it. Especially since I don't have to pay for a tech or office help or to pay the 3 owners.

C

Carpet Dude

come on guys....I'm still waiting for the strong guarantee for the packages.....I have not gotten to that part yet.....

btw....has he ever showed profit and loss statements to any of you guys?

G

I don't care what you guys say about Howard but he made a difference in at least one persons life. I would not be charging what I am today if it wasn't for him.

Dave

F

FB7777

One thing is undeniable about Howard, he knows numbers. By splitting up his original marketing package into modules, he was able to attain more customers at a more entry level friendly price.

His new tele-seminar monthly conference call is genius as well. He has 200 phone lines reserved for this $97 1 hour call... potential $19,400 revenue monthly.

The call introduces prospects to his systems and methods for a low introductory price.

All backed by a large successful brick and mortar carpet cleaning operation.

Its great to be Howard Partridge!

Oh me?... I haven't purchased anything from him yet, but I can see why many have.

F

FB7777

bootie camp?

Howie's got 2 ANNUAL Roundtable events

$897 for the non-members

"free" for the Inner Circle $297/ month clients

Howard's Knights of The Round Table members simply pay his yacht slip rental fee and they get to attend free as well.

When it comes to getting marketing maniacs hooked on his shtick he is King.

So let it be written... so shall they be sold

Its great to be Howard Partridge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom