HydraBoost

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
We used HydraBoost CT on this tile the other day. Rinse it well and all looked good when we left. Customer called and said there's a ton of residue and it makes foot prints on the tile when they walk on it. They had movers come in and put in furniture and when I went out today to use a PH neutral floor cleaner and mopped it everything looked fine. To me this just looks like dirty foot prints but when I said that she said how come there weren't foot prints when they came to look and buy the house. I never had this issue with HydraBoost before and her tile wasn't bad at all when we cleaned it. What does this look like to you?

image.jpeg

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
We've loved the product, but yes it leaves residue. Use a spin mop ($30 at Walmart) and go over it twice with lots of rinsing.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We used HydraBoost CT on this tile the other day. Rinse it well and all looked good when we left. Customer called and said there's a ton of residue and it makes foot prints on the tile when they walk on it. They had movers come in and put in furniture and when I went out today to use a PH neutral floor cleaner and mopped it everything looked fine. To me this just looks like dirty foot prints but when I said that she said how come there weren't foot prints when they came to look and buy the house. I never had this issue with HydraBoost before and her tile wasn't bad at all when we cleaned it. What does this look like to you?

View attachment 17716
How did you rinse it Will?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom