Hydramaster Titan 875

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Wondering who has this machine currently or has owned one previously and what your experience is/was? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
have a friend that just bought one, it will be installed Wednesday

mechanic told him see you in a week, should have bought a CDS

will let you know what he thinks about it

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
steve frasier said:
have a friend that just bought one, it will be installed Wednesday

mechanic told him see you in a week, should have bought a CDS

will let you know what he thinks about it

I'm supposed to have mine installed this week too! Just trying to make sure I don't need to make a last minute adjustment in my plans.

The CDS is dependable but I'm a suction guy. I like really feeling the suction and heat when I'm cleaning and the CDS from what I was told is lacking in the suction part.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
bensurdi said:
[The CDS is dependable but I'm a suction guy. I like really feeling the suction and heat when I'm cleaning and the CDS from what I was told is lacking in the suction part.

ahem...
Pro-1200 Truckmount Direct Drive
Engine Speed: 1500RPM
Water Flow:1-5 GPM
Vacuum:14" Hg
Blower Rating:517 CFM
With Vulcan:Up to 240ºF
Pump Pressure:1000PSI Max
Unit Weight:575lbs

Becker

Name
Becker
getting it installed on monday? Now you ask about it?
Seems kinda late to be thinking of backing out.

caleb211

I have one and its a monster. I would try not to pay retail for one. We found a great deal on the whole hook up, and we love it. You have to watch that heat though,

Name
I'm Rick James
Will the proprietary cleaning system you created going to fit into a standard van? You dog on other companies that don't use big trucks, are you gonna change your puroclean website around now?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I also like in the website the bit about the water being heated to 250. I have a diesal heater and have cleaned at those temps. We had brass break and hoses bust a couple times. I would never dream of adopting 250 as our standard cleaning temp. In addition to being overkill it is also a bit risky. I think at 250 it doesnt clean as well as maybe 200 - 220 because you lose much of the flushing action due to vaporization.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Even though it has what I believe to be the best blower out there , I have many problems with these titans evn some buybacks

S

sam miller

Thats a huge difference bro!

I have problems! I've heard of problems!

Seriously Ben I'm sure they will stand behind the product.

The best thing to do would be ask repair guys what they think maybe someone like John here on this site at superior if he sells them he could tell you the issue's if any.

I'd be reluctant to listen to someone who only sells another brand because thats what they're going to try and sell You.

But a retailer who sells most Major brands and services both will usually steer You in the right direction.

I believe the titan is the biggest slide in on the market apart from a AT.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yeah I think we're going to be very happy with this machine & it will allow us to keep our performance standards where we want them.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Well - I am here to report back. After 3 months of use- I want to rip my hair out. It has been in and out of the service department and they are now telling me it needs a new blower. It is DUMPING water into the waste tank and only allowing us to get 30-45 minutes of cleaning before shutting down.

May be switching to the Prochem team....

Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sorry to hear of your problems Ben.

Sometimes the trade off for the biggest and baddest isn't worth the piece of mind of a tried and true machine that you can depend on day and day out. Hopefully you voicing it will keep others from having to go through the same scenario.

As new as that unit is hopefully they get it corrected for you.

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
Well - I am here to report back. After 3 months of use- I want to rip my hair out. It has been in and out of the service department and they are now telling me it needs a new blower. It is DUMPING water into the waste tank and only allowing us to get 30-45 minutes of cleaning before shutting down.

I have heard the Peak and Apex are good machines I've seen Jimmy naked

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Spidey said:
My distributor is always pushing the Everest to me. But then is a PC distributor. eat shit!

Richard,

We went in to purchase the TITAN...the disty STEERED us away in a hurry... I've seen Jimmy naked

This was in 2008...he WhIsPerEd...that they were having a LOT of issues with the unit.. :!:
We were a good account for him ! "HE"...was covering "HIS" butt... :idea:

NO problems with the EVEREST ..... very happy so far... hey now

Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have a couple of local competitors that have said they love theirs but none of them do much WDR work so I'm still wondering how it does for WDR, not that I'm looking for a unit yet.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
bensurdi said:

no body listens to Jim............ oh my...

Mikey P

Administrator
damn.

That sucks Ben.

Our local college just bought one. They wanted the SS870 when it was suppose to come with a 59 but changed their minds and got the bigger blower Titan.

What went wrong in the blower itself?

Were you using it to dual on a daily basis?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jim Martin said:
bensurdi said:

no body listens to Jim............ oh my...

He probably CALLED Jim... :?:

I love it when someone calls ME...You take the TIME to give them the best info you can.
And they STILL...don't lIsTeN.... KMA!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom