Hydramaster Titan 875

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I love it when someone calls ME...You take the TIME to give them the best info you can.
And they STILL...don't lIsTeN.... KMA!
That's ironic, cause I hate it, I mean I HATE IT when someone gives me their opinion and I don't listen.

Especially if it's my wife. no won ton soup for you!

Gawwwd I love that woman but some times I could choke the smirk off her.....but I don't...well haven't yet. eat yor heart out Werner

eat shit!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Spidey said:
I love it when someone calls ME...You take the TIME to give them the best info you can.
That's ironic, cause I hate it, I mean I HATE IT when someone gives me their opinion and I don't listen.

Especially if it's my wife. no won ton soup for you!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Like your wife .... EVEN TALKS TO YOU... KMA!"
Now that is fUnnY.... eat shit!

Reactions: ronbeatty

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
HARPER said:
Jim Martin said:
bensurdi said:
Well - I am here to report back. After 3 months of use- I want to rip my hair out. It has been in and out of the service department and they are now telling me it needs a new blower. It is DUMPING water into the waste tank and only allowing us to get 30-45 minutes of cleaning before shutting down.

May be switching to the Prochem team....

no body listens to Jim............ oh my...

He probably CALLED Jim... :?:

he never called...when he posted about 3 months ago about getting a Titian...I told him it was the first machine that was put into the truck...I did not know all the issues...but I know it had some serious performance problems and it was removed in a short time and the bed of the truck was redone and the Thermalwave was installed............

TitanInstall012.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"Like your wife .... EVEN TALKS TO YOU... KMA!"
Come on Harp you remember wives don't you? They always talk to you........you just don't always want to hear it.

"You know it bothers me that you don't make your side of the bed. You just slide out and leave it like it's going to make itself" "Hey I'm just going to get back in it later! Plus it's always made when I come back." eat shit!

"and what's the deal with the empty water and Gatorade bottles around your sink?" "it's my collection" eat shit!

That's when I go outside, I get in less trouble out there. :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
The LAST words my X-Wife said to me WERE......

"It was 6:00 am..."

SHE SAID: "The best thing you can DO is get out of this bed!"... :idea:

SHE SAID: "You need to GO the the bathroom and piss that THING off !"... :idea:

SHE SAID: "BEFORE YOU PISS ME OFF...!!!!!"... mam, thats for the basic steam clean only.. mam, thats for the basic steam clean only.. mam, thats for the basic steam clean only.. mam, thats for the basic steam clean only.. mam, thats for the basic steam clean only.. mam, thats for the basic steam clean only..

When I came home that evening...She said that "I WAS CUT-OFF..!!!"... I've seen Jimmy naked
I SAD....First you have to FIND OUT where I am GETTING IT...!!!! eat shit!

Name
I'm Rick James
Hey Jim... what do you think of the thermal wave? There is one for sale for $10,500 with around 3000 hours that caught my eye. I read they quit making them, but I like the #5 blower.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Caduceus said:
Hey Jim... what do you think of the thermal wave? There is one for sale for $10,500 with around 3000 hours that caught my eye. I read they quit making them, but I like the #5 blower.

mine is the Thermalwave 2 Vortex

I am over 1600 hours on mine I had to change the fan to accommodate for our heat.........float issue and thermal valve went out....aside from that it has been problem free....I run it hard...never have to put it up on high...always stays on medium....same dry times as my old Vortex.....to bad they stopped making this one......

Name
I'm Rick James
Jim Martin said:
Caduceus said:

mine is the Thermalwave 2 Vortex

I am over 1600 hours on mine I had to change the fan to accommodate for our heat.........float issue and thermal valve went out....aside from that it has been problem free....I run it hard...never have to put it up on high...always stays on medium....same dry times as my old Vortex.....to bad they stopped making this one......

http://www.jondon.com/used/detail.php?siteid=1791

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
brent that is the unit that i have and it's over 10,000 hr. i would buy it again. i only run it on high. humidity is to high here even to leave an extra drop. J/K

gene

S

sam miller

The ss870 looks like a pc 650 remake just wondering how it holds up anybody take the plunge?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Know some one that has one, been in for repairs 3 times in 200 hours. Right now the machine has some safety switch disconnected so it will run. New safety switch didn't fix the problem.

I had a Thermal Wave II, was a great machine but not enough heat in the winter time here.

spotman123

Name
Wayne foster
steve frasier said:
Know some one that has one, been in for repairs 3 times in 200 hours. Right now the machine has some safety switch disconnected so it will run. New safety switch didn't fix the problem.

I had a Thermal Wave II, was a great machine but not enough heat in the winter time here.
Steve , I to have the thermal wave II with the GM engine. Some of the 1st ones to come out only had blower and coolant hx's on them. They added the engine exhaust hx's to the newer ones, which is what I have. Only a few hiccups with 5,000 hrs on it..did your machine have the engine exhaust
Hx?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Don't remember on the HX, pretty sure it had the GM motor. Heat would be fine in the summer at 220/240. In the colder months, it had a hard time holding 190.

isn't the hx the difference between the thermal wave I and II

spotman123

Name
Wayne foster
Don't remember on the HX, pretty sure it had the GM motor. Heat would be fine in the summer at 220/240. In the colder months, it had a hard time holding 190.

isn't the hx the difference between the thermal wave I and II
I think yes steve. Plus the change from the Nissan engine to the GM one..

cleansalot

Name
Brian Sayre
Titan 875

Wondering who has this machine currently or has owned one previously and what your experience is/was? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

I've had one for 4 years. Great machine except for the chemical injection system- would love to chat about it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
[QUOTE

I had a Thermal Wave II, was a great machine but not enough heat in the winter time here.[/QUOTE]

In my climate I lose about 15 to 20 degrees in the winter....which is not bad and still can clean just as good....

the biggest problem with air cooled units..the outside air temp effects it a bit....

the 570 is liquid cooed...I am real curious to see how it is going to handle the cooler weather...........

Roland

The hydramaster, unless you are running at least 2 people with high flow, you do not want to have the heat in the operating position. That initiates a second heater and will by-pass like crazy, overheat and shut down.. With the heat not turned up, you can still maintain 1 person at over 200 degrees all day long and eliminate the problems you are now facing.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The hydramaster, unless you are running at least 2 people with high flow, you do not want to have the heat in the operating position. That initiates a second heater and will by-pass like crazy, overheat and shut down.. With the heat not turned up, you can still maintain 1 person at over 200 degrees all day long and eliminate the problems you are now facing.

Plus they don’t make it anymore!

Roland

The problem most people are experiencing is unless you are running 2 or more people cleaning, you do not turn the heat on. the first stage heat exchanger will get you 220 degrees for one person without turning the heat into the on position. If you do turn heat on without enough water being used, it will overheat and shutdown.
Machine is a monster with a #6 blower rated at 750+ CFM. We have the auto dump and do a 30K sq. ft. job with 2 people in 2 days without having to shut down (we only work 6 hours a day). Great machine if you have the need for multiple people or long hose runs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom