Hydroforce- Nice tool. Nickel and diming?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I agree about the stainless steel jets Richard. The brass ones that come with the HydroForce seem to crack fairly frequently and I need to keep stocking up on them.
Gets old after a while.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Look like alternatives too.

Gene at Multisprayer also makes a nice one too. You get two jugs with theirs and a "velco strap". :winky: My local distributor says they have the best water jet (nozzle) since its stainless steel. Some of the others don't use stainless for the jet, so they don't last as long and need to be replaced more often.

http://www.multi-sprayer.com/

This is the only Inline Sprayer I like. I bought 2 of the new Hydroforce sprayers....and just put them back on the shelf.

Just didn't work as well for us.

We use the adjustable version. Has worked well for us.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We were using the Multisprayer until Hydroforce came out with the new jug and upgraded the lance. I like the side fill on the new jug.

Gene makes nice sprayers I think we have a dozen of the Multisprayers and 3-4 of the spray1's.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
When the cap breaks, make sure you are lying down when you want to buy a new one $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :stir:

:yoda:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
OK Ofer, we have listened to your positive feedback. Thanks. Going forward the Hydro_force in-line sprayers will be manufactured with the velcro strap included. This change will happen as soon as we get a supply of Velcro straps in. Might take a couple of weeks. No increase in price.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
:clap:

P.S. Regardless of Inter who, in my opinion- You're still the best, Scott.

Am I still invited to your son's Bar Mitzvah?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom