hydroforce question

Eric S

I have a low pressure hydroforce that will not work. It has sat for a long time, and when I dug it out to let someone use it, it is not letting water go into the venturi valve to draw chemical up and out. I tore it apart, all the fittings are free flowing except the venturi. The tube to the spray nozzel is open, but not from the qc. I've soaked the valve, but it's anogood. Any thoughts, is it no good anymore?
Thanks,
Eric

Greenie

How about the in line filter?

Did you remove the QD and rooter it out and or inspect?

Bob Foster

It the person using it is new may be he doesn't know that the rinse tank on the porty has to have solution in it for the unit to work.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I'm with Greenie, probably the filter.

Yup they do have an inline filter

P.S. So does your wand :D

G

I doubt it is the filter . I will bet lunch. That it has a air leak where the hose attaches to the dema injector. Pull of the plastic hose cut off about a half inch , get a 1/4 hose clamp. Reinstall hose tighten down hose clamp and viola. You can send me a 2.00 Mickey D's gift certificate if it works. :D

Eric S

no no no, that's not it

when I spray using my other hydroforces, the flow goes through, even if a container is not being used. What I am saying is this, when I hook up the sol line and press the trigger, nothing is flowing. When I disconnect and hit the qc, back pressure comes out. Everything else is clean and clear, the filter, the valve, the lines, and from the tube up into the venturi and out the front, but not going into the venturi.

Does it sound like the venturi needs replaced or what else can I do to get it flowing.

Thanks,
Eric

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
You may have put something together backwards. Check the parts diagram and make sure its all assembled correctly.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Could it be the valve in the gun that is faulty?

Do you get flow if you disconnect the hose on the front side of the valve?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom