Hydromaster CDS question

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
this is a old picture of my CDS on the top lid there are the 2 grey 90"s

I guess you all call the 4 to the door with the two .2 inch hoses and the "Y"

do you hook both the 2 inch hoses to the 90'S or is there a better way of doing this

I did not have mine long enough to get it involved with all this high performance stuff...........

CDStop.jpg

Rex Tyus

That CDS is similar to what I had on my Cleanco Q56. You can y the two 2" as you described and then 2.5 hose, or you can get a 2.5" upgrade from Greenie. All you will need is a whole saw and a drill. Since you are probably not gonna try and dual wand with that CDS you would only need the single port upgrade. Hope this answers your question.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Jim, Is that a standard RV exhaust fan in the ceiling? Do you remember how high it protruded out the top? I don't have much clearance to get in my garage and have been having trouble finding something that will work.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
approx..5 and a half inches.........

closed down tight.........

sorry but this is the only picture I have that shows the top where you can see it and get a good idea.........

100_3307.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the van with out the vent would not fit into a standard height garage buy our/Tucson building specks.........we would of had to get the 9' custom opening when we were going to have a home built and the typical is 8' here.......
if that helps any

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom