Hypercritical religious ramblings with Rev Mustardtitties

Mikey P

Administrator
-How long have you been in the CC trade and why?

-You live in a town with a population of 83, 84 if you count Fester the drunk who sleeps behind the Beer and Ammo saloon, how do you manage to survive with out driving to the big city for work?

-Why the Vortex?

-No SFS, no Joe, no Howard, no Loan Wolfe Club... How ever do you do it?

-Who do you emulate in this industry and why?

-Start over from scratch, how would you go about it?

-How have the Boards helped your biz?

- Linkquist, you and Robert Allen on a desert Island, how does that play out?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
The question mark was because I didn't know who mustard titties was.

-How long have you been in the CC trade and why?

In 1999 I started Carpet Masters with a Pro Chem 405 (new) in a Cargo Trailer

-You live in a town with a population of 83, 84 if you count Fester the drunk who sleeps behind the Beer and Ammo saloon, how do you manage to survive with out driving to the big city for work?
I am not sure why I am able to do the numbers I do in such a small area. Maybe its due to the fact that i've lived here 39 years.

I was getting to the point that I needed to add a truck, I bought the V so we could increase production but not lose that edge of the owner being on every job.

-No SFS, no Joe, no Howard, no Loan Wolfe Club... How ever do you do it?

True none of the above, that being said I am going submit to the Jon Don contest and try to win a SFS class. I also Believe that God controls or destiny this idea sure takes the pressure of me.

-Who do you emulate in this industry and why?

1 thing I try to remember on each job.......... If this was Gods home would I be happy with the job I just did ? Not sure if thats emulating anyone.

-Start over from scratch, how would you go about it?

I would say that it would be very close to the same as I did but I would systemize much faster IE: Reminders, Tracking, Follow-up calls ....

-How have the Boards helped your biz?

They allow me to me others that want to run a top notch service and make great friendships.

- Linkquist, you and Robert Allen on a desert Island, how does that play out?

I would easily convince Linkquist that his "Cocoanut Phone System" was a satellite phone and get Rob Allen to crank call him

G

Kevin P said:
What would Jesus say?

Bout what?

Anyway...
Chris,
You are not that far from the Reno area. Do you buy much of your supplies from Magic Wand? And would you recommend them to other CCers in the area?
I live in a town of about 3,500 people and have been here for about 2 and a half years, what advice would you offer a CCer in my position?
And why does Mike call you "Rev Mustardtitties"?

G

Well I just bought something from there and it was pretty simple.I think some people create and like the drama.And Josh,I was talking about all the hypocricy in the world.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Nice my man. Declare the faith in Jesus/destiny.

Anyone who thinks there business is awesome and hasn't given the Holy Spirit control of it.

Do it and watch it climb the ladder in multiples.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I saw Jesus in my Grand Slam from Denny's!!! I swurtugawd I did!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom